Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

Hopefully it all turns out. For some reason I had the water turned off to that tent for the last 3 days or so. The top colas kinda stretched out a little bit, nothing major but still a face palm moment. Just a little drought stress. I'm assuming when I flushed the lines out to set tent#1 back up that I didn't open there valve when I was done.

Got the new scrog net in yesterday.

They're getting sorted out ok, these plants are a mess.

I'm trying to fill the tent with 6 plants with a longer veg this time. Playing with the rotation of stuff right now to try and maximize the yearly yield out of this space.

Also put this together yesterday if anyone is interested in the bungees
DIY bungee cords

That's what I used to do. Got tired of buying and stringing new frames every month, I wanted something reusable. So I tried the ready made bungee ones, they work on, if you harvested just nugs/branches it would be fine. But I want to hang the whole plant so they pretty much suck for that. If these don't pan out it'll be back to twine.

Tent #1
Not the best looking canopy but oh well, tents full.

Tent #2

Looks pretty good for the most part, those couple of Central colas look like shit on the top. I wish I had a par meter, not sure if it's too much heat or too little light, maybe not enough food? Doesn't seem likely but it's got a little cotton top going on and I thought that was a sign of underfeeding. Dunno, maybe she's just ugly. They do smell nice, nothing special at this point just skunk weed, and Barbie lol. waiting for some more fruits or gasses to show up but I like skunk so it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom