Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

increased interest after a 2lb harvest.
Be pushing 2 lbs in the 4x4 this round so am interested. :roorrip:
Who knows whats inside here. A genetic mystery. Guess I'll lable the mom and put em in with the other "bonus" seeds. Got a few bonus seeds for 6 or 7 different strains this round. But curious who the common denominator was that knocked everyone up. Might need The Mystery Gang to figure it out.
"dipshit, that's where Barbie came from, you need to run those." So I guess maybe I will. I think the father is fruit punch, it's the last thing that made pollen.
Cheers. I feel you.
everyone is qb now.
Or cob and qb.

Tent #2 looking super chunky.

Yea I'm pretty impressed with these. They were courtesy of Dope seeds from one of the contests. Definitely a very nice prize. I'll be keeping one

Yea it'll be interesting to smoke em, lots of funk to them but nothing berry, the strawberry banana smells like fruit+cream though, very appealing, nice looking buds too. But those blueberries are some real chunkers. I think they just photograph well they look bigger in the pictures than in person. Haha

That's what I'm hoping for a nice night time smoke. I don't really have anything too heavy and could use something that is.

I've almost got enough money set aside to pick up some CSI Humboldt gear. Been drooling at pics haha.

Almost anything from CSI Humboldt is gonna be fire. If you’re looking for a nice sleep med then check out Katsu Seeds for Bubba Kush and several hybrids. He did S1’s of the Pre 98 Bubba and the Katsu cut Bubba.

Back
Top Bottom