Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

Light one together. :high-five:
Just waiting for the other boards.
F4A88735-908D-4F21-9C02-DEE824AC9C35.jpeg

I pulled them out for trimming yesterday so I've got new pics coming just haven't uploaded them yet. So far they are all about the same height but the vulx plants have more side branching.

Next wave for flower. Vulx plants have white tape and are on the right side in all pictures

Before trimming

Purple Trainwreck

Bagseed Barbie

Gorilla Bomb

Group shot after trimming

Packed back in like sardines until last harvest finishes drying and a tent opens up.

So far the vulx containers have been the wettest at waterings and they also have the most side branching so it's definitely doing it's job. Everything got sprayed and watered with Neem as IPM. The Mother's got it as well.

Tent#1

A little less happy with this than I was a week ago. That GDP 4 just keeps stretching, she/it looks like high rise apartments in a housing development now. Lol.
The pollen sacs have stopped, they only really showed up beneath the upper canopy above the screen. So right in the middle of the thickest part of the hedge basically. It's really weird that she's also the one that keeps stretching, initially I thought it was from the delayed trim and elevated humidity levels (I've hit 75% in there a few times) it's basically spring weather here right now it's been really wet and not very cold so humidity has been a struggle with the furnace not running much to bring it down, I really need to add another dehumidifier but I thought I could get through the winter and pick one up in the spring. But mother nature tends to ruin a lot of plans so I'll have to adjust.

Tent#1

A little less happy with this than I was a week ago. That GDP 4 just keeps stretching, she/it looks like high rise apartments in a housing development now. Lol.
The pollen sacs have stopped, they only really showed up beneath the upper canopy above the screen. So right in the middle of the thickest part of the hedge basically. It's really weird that she's also the one that keeps stretching, initially I thought it was from the delayed trim and elevated humidity levels (I've hit 75% in there a few times) it's basically spring weather here right now it's been really wet and not very cold so humidity has been a struggle with the furnace not running much to bring it down, I really need to add another dehumidifier but I thought I could get through the winter and pick one up in the spring. But mother nature tends to ruin a lot of plans so I'll have to adjust.

wow i though gdp was pure indica lol. funny tho, when my white widows stretched this grow the one that was closest to the heater was about 12" taller than the rest by the end of the stretch. the heater was hanging and when i seen a few crisped leaves i realized that plant was too close to the heater and also obviously the reason for the stretch.

next time i grow anything with any sativa in it i'm gonna try cool the room right down during the transition to see if it minimize the stretch.

If she fills out tho you'll be happy once again lol.

I'm not sure if this one was maybe just behind the others and when they had completed the stretch she was still going. Her shape doesn't suggest that though, looks like she just wants to build big tall flowers. The stack is ok on her so like you said if she fills in it will be ok but I really wrecks my canopy height. Not that I can't adjust heights and levels to balance it all out I just like being able to run it all the same. I usually keep these tents around 75-78 during the day and 68 or lower overnight depending on the season and what equipments running in the house I can get them down to about 64

Gorilla Bomb is trying to wipe out her roommates already. I do really like this strain, it grows well, and the smoke is awesome. It's almost a piney flavor with some Kush and a bit of citrus, it's a very distinct smell and flavor I can pick that out of all my strains immediately, Barbie is the only other one with such a recognizable sent. Those are some where in the middle, the purple Trainwreck by the wall are having trouble keeping up.

That's the goal lol. Well not to make others feel sad about their tents. I want you to feel motivated to acheive what can be done haha. If I can anyone can.

I didn't include one before but here's a parts list for the frame build for anyone interested.

4- 48in aluminum angle (or desired length)
4- 9 1/2in aluminum angle (boards are ≈9.25in wide)
I used .25x.25, .75x.75 would be a little better but it's not vital.

24- 1/4 x 1 1/2in bolts I used hex head for easy assembly with flat washer and nylock nuts (mounting heatsinks to frame)

8- zip screws or self tapping screws for tying the ends of the frame together.

On the ends you can use L brackets and notch the ends or sides for a flush bottom surface. Instead of putting a screw through it. Cleans up the presentation a little.

12- keyrings
8- 6in fishing leaders
I used 4 keyrings for mounting points, drilled holes through each side at the ends I used fishing leaders and another key ring to make a hanging harness that I hook my ratchet hangers on.

Zip ties/ cable tie downs for wire management.

On the ends you can use L brackets and notch the ends or sides for a flush bottom surface.

Back
Top Bottom