Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

Great explanation of environment there turbo. It's the most important part of the grow imo. Light power not so much, and you gotta fed them right to keep them happy but a plant fed wrong in the wrong environment suffers far worse than those fed wrong in a perfect environment

Environment is priority #1
One of the most experienced growers I know taught me this! Gotta catch him in between flood drains though :p . Honestly crazy to me penny. Lot of these big time commercial growers still are learning this lesson the hard way... lucky for me I had a talented clown to learn from!

That's exactly it. With a well balanced environment, above ground and underground the light source is just an engine to drive everything.
when i was first starting out i was paying all the attention to the plants and the lights, and the medium. when i came to 420 i quickly learned that 25% humidity is not ideal for vegging. then came the real challenge. all the stuff i had to buy to get into a comfy space was crazy. still trying to dial in the perfect room.

Back
Top Bottom