Coolhand

I am coming to the end of my second ever closed system grow and have been happily calculating the savings on the household recreational budget and mentally savouring the taste of completely traceable bud when Murphy being Murphy it has started to go pear shaped .
After much head and ass scratching just an hour ago I had a blinding realisation I'm as sharp as a bowling ball !
By being tight and not reading instructions properly and assuming ( the godmother of all f#*k ups ) I purchased one bottle of a three part formula from our local stock feed store yes stock feed , it has a few shelves in the far corner with hydro basics and nobody to advise an apprentice like myself .
So brainiac here thinks "ahh how convenient a one bottle solution that will work " ... Wrong
The product was Flora Bloom and now after checking out there web page I'm staying well away I'm a big fan of the KISS principle.

The Question is :
My mitigation strategy ( god I waffle on )
I have just added 45lt of fresh water to my reservoir so total fluid is around 90lt then I will go and purchase then add a bog standard two part Flowering nutrient and cross my fingers .
Complete dump and flush is not possible with my current set up is not possible .
Is there anything else I can do at this point
Cheers Ash

Buy micro and cal/mag, seeing as you have the bloom..google Lucas formula..

Welcome Coolhand :welcome:

Like Grizzwald says, you are 1/2 way into the Lucas formula which skips the Grow nutes & uses only the Micro & the Bloom. Micro is 5-0-1 which means is almost all nitrogen.

Migrate to The Grow Room - particularly the FAQ section. Lots of help available there.

And thanks for joining.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom