Turning with rotisserie

teardown54

420 Member
would it work to put screen in cage and hook up rottisserie in plastic storage bin and let run on slow keep cage tight so buds dont spin in cage

8133lAlNfkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I'd put some veggies in there! :hookah: Give the chickens a break...

oh my gosh - you horrible plant murderer... I’m kidding of course V4L...! I’m sure you’ve heard that one many times before. Bet you will live to be 100. My arteries are so clogged blood has to make an appointment to get thru...
I hope I live long... I have Type 2 diabetes and have my Blood sugar levels under control with my Veganism and minimal meds. Cannabis is one of them!

I hope I live long... I have Type 2 diabetes and have my Blood sugar levels under control with my Veganism and minimal meds. Cannabis is one of them!
I dont eat sugar or anything with sugar in it. Dry wine exception. Keep my weight in check and exercise daily.

Just got our annual side of beef yesterday - grass fed organic neighbor beef. Good stuff.
Fat is actually good for us despite what the common bs of the day says. Remember when they were touting corn oil as a healthy sub for butter. Yeah... ooops. I dont eat that shit either.

Just made gummies with grass fed organic collagen = super food and THC. boom double the fun.

Cant weight to get some beef on the rotisserie too bad my smoker just took a dive in the wind storm yesterday. He will not be returning for the 2nd half.

Back
Top Bottom