Tutankhamon & Pineapple Chunk Outdoors In Massachusetts

Yuk !! I don't like to spray anything on mature buds?
Hi Slowpuffer I'm reading back in the journal and I want to tell you that although I won't know how these girls tasted without me using any sprays. They did come out tasting fine. I just noticed the ? at the end of your statement/question so I wanted to let you know. I was talking to some folks at the hydro store the other day and we had a pretty hard year outdoors with rot. Big caterpillar year too.

Hiya SO,

I put in soil on August 17th. They're in 5 gal buckets, so not so big, but still going. I moved them inside a coule times, but didn't need to. I'm going to keep these outside until frost kills them, or they mature. I'll keep you posted. Fun for me as well.

Hiya SO,

I put in soil on August 17th. They're in 5 gal buckets, so not so big, but still going. I moved them inside a coule times, but didn't need to. I'm going to keep these outside until frost kills them, or they mature. I'll keep you posted. Fun for me as well.
Forgive my memory, you're in western MA right?

No, I'm on the coast of Maine.

Today's a fine day to find my freshly won t-shirt and Holy Punch seeds(Green House Seed Co.) from The Vault Cannabis Seed Store. Much gratitude to @Gary from The Vault, and this fine place I call home. Holy Punch is newish from what I can gather and sounds like a good mostly indica try. "Everything's Better With A bag Of Weed" is one funny song and video.
IMG_3921.jpg

Thank you, SO, but Worcester is 7 hrs one way for me. I don't travel like that anymore. It would be fun. I didn't even get to Portland. Mostly because I didn't know about it.

Thank you, SO, but Worcester is 7 hrs one way for me. I don't travel like that anymore. It would be fun. I didn't even get to Portland. Mostly because I didn't know about it.
Dam! I'm going to post on my journals when these things come up. Portland was mildly awesome. 7 hours huh? That's a lot. It's just 2 or so for us so give us a "feel ok day" and i'm on it. Ms otter and I are both have days when our bodies say no, so the spirit's there, time will tell.

Last time I drove 7 hours into Maine I ended up camping on the north shore of moosehead lake with 15 other guys. Fished hard for a solid week near iceout. Didn't catch much but you know. Tornado passed through that trip. Must be 34 years ago or so.

Gratz on your harvest mate. Thank you for sharing your real nice work :Namaste:

I have recently started to grow 2x PC in a small tent. Do you have any critical strain based advice for me? They are growing nicely but it will be the first time I will use organic feeding products and I have some worries about the amount of yield. I wonder how much they grow in height after flipping into flowering. Do their size double? Less or more? I am still keeping them in veg but can't decide if they want to grow bigger than the tent or not.
Any advice will be greatly appriciated :passitleft:
i'm catching up on stoneotters summer grow and stumbled across your post. I grew pineapple chunk for at least two years. The strain I had was an 8 wk. bloom strain, and was very difficult in veg, then all of a sudden it would grow like crazy for a week and then the nightmare of blooming it. You'll see what I mean soon enough. My advise to you is to not let them get too big, before starting the bloom cycle. The strain I had would almost triple in height, during the 3 week stretch. And the worst part was after all that, the yield was like 3 Zs per plant, while a blue dream growing in same grow yields 6-8 Zs. But my wife made me grow it for two yrs., as It's one of the most potent and great tasting smoke, that we've ever experienced. Wish I had me some right now !! Good luck to you TriangleCheese .

Hi Slowpuffer I'm reading back in the journal and I want to tell you that although I won't know how these girls tasted without me using any sprays. They did come out tasting fine. I just noticed the ? at the end of your statement/question so I wanted to let you know. I was talking to some folks at the hydro store the other day and we had a pretty hard year outdoors with rot. Big caterpillar year too.
For some reason, your journal & many others stopped notifying me of any posts, so i've been in the dark sorta ? Anyhow bud, I just finished catching up and congratulations on the haul. And you're right, mold was a bastard this yr. Let us know when you get the next inside grow going. I'm growing inzane in the membrane, day 20 into a 10 week bloom. Keep it green !!

For some reason, your journal & many others stopped notifying me of any posts, so i've been in the dark sorta ? Anyhow bud, I just finished catching up and congratulations on the haul. And you're right, mold was a bastard this yr. Let us know when you get the next inside grow going. I'm growing inzane in the membrane, day 20 into a 10 week bloom. Keep it green !!
That happens to me too. Thanks, They produced for me in spite of all the adversity. Today's the day I'm putting 4 in water. I'm not sure yet what but the journal's going up soon after. inzane in the membrane sounds fun. I'll be over

I never get notified anymore eithier man for like a year easy now lol

Back
Top Bottom