Tutankharmon - 400HPS - Soil Coco Mix - Grow

Re: Tutankharmon (pyramid seeds) 400hps, soil cocco mix, Grow

Good day to everyone, hows things? Im today gonna go for more training LST. Its gonna look a little odd once I've finished bending her to my will. All I can say is that I always go through this ritual, although normally the plant would be a little shorter.
This is my final training for a while. All ill do for a week or so now is keep moving the wires along to hold the end of branches horizontaly. After that Iill let the leaves spring free and simply train her branches.

Here's some pics enjoy.
20130906_164003.jpg
20130906_165458.jpg
20130906_165438.jpg
20130906_165620.jpg
20130906_165846.jpg
20130906_170146.jpg
20130906_170225.jpg
20130906_170431.jpg
20130906_170208.jpg
20130906_170412.jpg
20130906_170424.jpg
20130906_170448.jpg
20130906_170443.jpg

Hey SWvoodoo and shotafire. Yeah voodoo they're is about 300 watt total, I dont know how they seem to be ok at such a close distance. As i said to Dpaul I dont even know what spectrum they are. The bulbs were cheap as hell at less than £5 each, I just gave em a go and had awesome results.
Thanks shotafire, I wasnt sure what people would say on here as my way looks a little odd compared to others on here. It is a pain as it takes alot of hours later on in the training.

Green thoughts to everyone.

Plants look awsome I'm a fan of tucking fans lol I do it every morning and by the next morning I do it again after I rotate the plants to change the direction the light hits it......I need to invest in some more twine and thumbtacks to tie'em back.

:Namaste:

From one pic, and 4 pages Iv seen... Ill be taking notes from you sir.
Ill be the guy on the back row disrupting class every chance I get. :) :rofl:
But I always keep the level just below "go to the pricipals office".

:circle-of-love:

Oh can anyone here suggest a good photo strain for my next lot. I want a crystal covered brain melting beauty. Was thinking maybe the Sensi star or maybe the new crytical sensi star.
The idea is for 2 plants and then have a grow off against the missus. Id do mine solo and id get her signed up on here also and have you guys help her try and beat me. If you guys would be up for that, bit of fun and good way of trying different ways in comparison.

Cheers Cajuncelt your too kind my friend. Everybody on here is awesome, no other site comes close.
I DONT DO FACEBOOK. I DO 420 MAG INSTEAD. why waste time talking rubish to people you only have your schools in common with. When you can be here with likeminded people.:Namaste:

:high-five:
Its this attitude that makes me think you are gonna love it here sir. Keep the faith! :)

the sensi star is a very nice strain, i harvested one about a week ago and its really frosty, i got 2 growing one in veg and one is now a rooted clone.

its certainly a nice frosty strain, herbies does them at a very good price plus you get free seeds even if you order just 1 seed,
if you do try hervies head shop then go to his site, scroll down right and side of screen and click on pick n mix, then when that loads up use the search box on left hand side and either search price range or search for sensi star, mine was critical sensi star, the one i harvested i grew in a 2ltr dwc and the 2 i got growing are in soil, but a very nice strain and smells really nice,

big buddha cheese or exodus cheese would also be a very frosty strain, its the uk clone only cheese version so a really strong strain that most season smokers find strong,

with your plant be careful with any lights below soil level as this will slow down upwards growth as the plant struggles to find which direction the light is coming from, so keep lights above and down the sides of the plant but a few inches above soil level, any lighting below the plant can cause problems and slow growth,

but cfls do work and work well, its all i used in my first grow and results where good also so cfls work and you can get very nice resuilts, but like you i ended up using 400 actual watts of 23 and 30watt 6400k and 2700k cfls, so flipped to the 400watt hps as it gives me between 55,000 and 65,000 lumins compared with less than half that with the cfls,
i still start seedlings and clones under cfls as the node spacing is a whole lot better under cfls, plants for some reason love the light cfls give off, if penetration was better then im sure more people would use cfls, but the lumins are just to low so you need many cfls and need them much closer to the plants, the best watt to lumin ratio is the 23 watt cfls,

Hey everyone. Crap my little Triffid is growing to quickly. Got up checked on her today and dam she went and grew over night.(how rude) Left her with plenty of room under lights but now she's gone and burned herself. I think its my medium, Ive never used cocco fibre before and even though its mixed with soil im getting far more rapid growth than ever before.
Could just be my girl? The little I was able to research on her told me she'd be quick, but damn!

The good news is Ill be able to move her to my normal grow space on Wednesday. Ive got a workman comming round to do some work and once
done I can get her set up in her proper home. This little space in pic.
20130803_160552.jpg

Back
Top Bottom