420 Magazine Background

Tutorial: Homemade Pipe Made From Your Plant Remains

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018, Mar 2019
Beautacious pipe Age. Nice and raw. Could you have gone with a wider bowl if you wanted to and did you drill a carb hole in it?
I could have but the throat is off center. No carb but the gnarly side has some ventilation... i could pour glue all in the cuts but its not that bad a vent besides
one could palm the gnarly side if needed though.

The flame comment was my friend TJ’s from many, many years ago.

BeezLuiz

Grow Journal of the Month: Nov 2018
I love the gnarls on that pipe - gives it great character! Sanding it must have been a labor of love. :welldone:
Far too many pics again...
No such thing as too many pics! :ganjamon:

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018, Mar 2019
I love the gnarls on that pipe - gives it great character! Sanding it must have been a labor of love. :welldone:

No such thing as too many pics! :ganjamon:
Not sure if i told this story but it one of my favorites from college... I took my time worked on it when I was in between thoughts and such. Like I mentioned earlier stripping off the bark before hand would have made this one a lot easier. Now that I've mad a couple I think I can start making some nicer finished ones.

Need a pipe brother, gimme 5 months, and I'll put an oz with it!

Top Bottom