Tutorial: Homemade Pipe Made From Your Plant Remains

Beautacious pipe Age. Nice and raw. Could you have gone with a wider bowl if you wanted to and did you drill a carb hole in it?

I could have but the throat is off center. No carb but the gnarly side has some ventilation... i could pour glue all in the cuts but its not that bad a vent besides
one could palm the gnarly side if needed though.

The flame comment was my friend TJ’s from many, many years ago.

I love the gnarls on that pipe - gives it great character! Sanding it must have been a labor of love. :welldone:
Far too many pics again...
No such thing as too many pics! :ganjamon:

I love the gnarls on that pipe - gives it great character! Sanding it must have been a labor of love. :welldone:

No such thing as too many pics! :ganjamon:

Not sure if i told this story but it one of my favorites from college... I took my time worked on it when I was in between thoughts and such. Like I mentioned earlier stripping off the bark before hand would have made this one a lot easier. Now that I've mad a couple I think I can start making some nicer finished ones.

Need a pipe brother, gimme 5 months, and I'll put an oz with it!

Hey Beez I was throwing Frisbee this morning and a pest control truck drove by, "Mr. Beez." Caught me off guard for a second, I was almost waving like, "HEY BEEZ!!!!!!!"
:rofl::rofl: Yeah, I was in your neighborhood spraying for west nile virus. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ladies and gentlemen! May I present Fred...he’s a one-hitter-quitter. :rofl:

Don’t laugh Mother-F@$%er...it’s not as easy as it looks. LOL! :hmmmm: Naturally this is a long way from the finish room, but I’m working my little fingers to the bone. It’s a prototype of sorts. I’ve learned a ton from reading this thread, and I would like to thank you for getting me fired up. I’ll keep working on Fred. Enjoy!

Work in progress:

Here’s what I’ve learned so far:

1. Grow bigger weed.
2. Grow more weed.
3. ?

Seriously bad a$$.

Sorry, probably too late to the party, but what is the shipping cost for that $129.99 pot-ted plant in your pic's????
Oh, nice pipe too.

I've got the stem partially sanded and I'm waiting for some big trunks to dry out to make a bowl, but I am making progress!
Excellent! I eagerly await pics :popcorn:
That is one very long drill bit, by the way. You could probably make a 2-foot long pipe with that thing! :eek:
what is the shipping cost for that $129.99 pot-ted plant in your pic's????
Hmm... you've got me stumped. I have no idea what you're referring to. :hmmmm:

Sorry, probably too late to the party, but what is the shipping cost for that $129.99 pot-ted plant in your pic's????
Oh, nice pipe too.

The Madagascar Palm that was in the pot is now in the ground and doing well. I had to build a mesh shade wicky-up, the sun was blasting on it. That's a Candida in there now and she's a PIA, temperamental, but I've got her on track, again... I think I'm gonna wait a month and flip her, so damn tired of that plant! You can have it....

Oh wow, I was just researching the Candida for the near equal THC/CBD %'ages as I was pretty excited to see it recommended in other sites. Do you think it has some inherent strain problems? What traits did you find were "PIA" and how did you get it back on track?

:ganjamon: Thanks, I am "medding" for PTSD & severe headaches.

I was just researching the Candida for the near equal THC/CBD %'ages
Actually, Candida is almost 100% CBD.
Because my wife loves this strain! She wanted to try some last night and she said it made her feel instantly calmer. She had two more hits in bed and said she had the best night's sleep in 3 weeks. She wants a jar in her nightstand. :)
You should check out @InTheShed 's journal. He's grown several Candidas and can tell you a lot about it. @Amy Gardner has also grown Candida and uses it regularly. Here is Amy's journal. :goodluck:

Oh wow, I was just researching the Candida for the near equal THC/CBD %'ages as I was pretty excited to see it recommended in other sites. Do you think it has some inherent strain problems? What traits did you find were "PIA" and how did you get it back on track?

:ganjamon: Thanks, I am "medding" for PTSD & severe headaches.

There are plenty of people who've grown the plant and know it to be easy. @InTheShed grows them regularly i think but says they get larfy. Mine has been frail, doesnt like intense light or too much heat either. @Amy Gardner has grown it too and found the same issues about heat too, i think she grwe hers outdoors.

I will grow it again in coco and see how she does. I had great success with the CBD Therapy strain from CBD Crew. I e heard that strain can vary in its results.

Back on track. I keep her at 75 degrees and the 5500 QB’s dialed down. Lotsa CalMag.

Oh wow, I was just researching the Candida for the near equal THC/CBD %'ages as I was pretty excited to see it recommended in other sites. Do you think it has some inherent strain problems?
As BL mentioned, Candida is almost entirely CBD, and while it's a bit touchy, it's not that hard to grow. It's only larfy if you don't trim it up (like almost all cannabis) so don't let that dissuade you. The advantage of Candida over most other high CBD stains is the consistency of the incredibly low THC numbers. It's a truly stabilized strain. Feel free to stop by my journal and ask questions there. I have a number of Candida growers among my subscribers.

Back
Top Bottom