'Twas The Night Before 4/20 - Justin's Journal

Hi All, so I thought I'd pop in just to complete this journal so that it doesn't hang up in the air and incomplete.
This round was by far the best round with the following as dry yeild:

Vanilla Kush 49g x 1 plant
Strawberry Amnesia 166g x 2 plants
Gorilla Glue 52g x 1 plant
DC OG 50g x 1 plant
Nirvana 19g x 1 plant (small pot)
Fruit Spirit 14g x 1 plant (small pot)

That's a total 350g - Double my previous yield and just over 1g per watt on the lights.

Reason I've been so quiet here is the obvious issues I've raised and the fact that I've been appointed monitor on 420SA site, I've taken the initiative to approach some of the players in the market for prizes to get our competitions on the go again... excited things ahead so those from SA pls come have a look.

Over and above that I've setup a Facebook profile in Justin Hemps name in order to pay close attention to things happening within our marketplace and it's certainly an eye opener.

Anyhow, that all from me in terms of journals here for the foreseeable future guys. I'll still try popping in from time to the to keep up with you all, especially the few meaningful people here that helped me out in the beginning and made the time spent here a pleasant one.

Later

Only on the SA site for now unless you can recommend a good one. Took me all of 13 minutes to just upload my images to complete the journal. Not great in the least

Only on the SA site for now unless you can recommend a good one. Took me all of 13 minutes to just upload my images to complete the journal. Not great in the least
Ouch, that from a phone right? Sounds like a huge pain. Joined the other big forum Blaze is on but not posting there or here for that matter. Getting all my info and feedback via PM's now too...lols.

Back
Top Bottom