Tweed Argyle: Day 11

weednado

420 Member

My first grow, curious what people think of these? I noticed on the two right side plants that there are some small yellow circular spots on the leaves. I recently (Monday) moved them into a grow tent with a ~1000w CREE COB LED.

Have I overwatered them? Is it a fungus? Do they need nutes?

They're growing in 'Jiffy potting soil' which is labelled to be 70% peat, vermiculite, coir pith and lime.

I haven't given them anything but distilled water so far.

Any advice from those (many of you) with more experience than me would be appreciated!

Weednado

Hey Weednado, welcome to 420mag! :ciao:
They look healthy in the picture above - seems like they're off to a good start. They'll be putting on some good growth now - and will need a feeding soon. If you see some yellowing, or discolouring, i'd say your plant is just getting hungry. Some more info on your grow and the nutrients you'll be using will help us guide you in the right direction.
You're doing a great job so far :bravo:

To get more traffic to your questions / threads i would suggest 'Introducing Yourself' so that some of the members around here can spot you out the crowd of over 150,000 member here.
Also, i'd recommend getting a grow journal going so that you can put it in your signature and more people will head to your grow to check it out, it also gives us a place to catch up on your grow and for you to keep track of your progress.
Below is the link to help you out with these things:

Helpful Links For New Members

Happy growing! :Namaste: see you around.

Back
Top Bottom