Twelve12's Breeding Program

sfttailpaul I used to think I'm superman then broke my arm when I was a kid, then realized how fragile we all are, inside and out. Yet the spirit is strong and allow us to continue on with the fight for what is divine. Heaven is already here on Earth just the political system turned it into a living hell. You're right it is not perfect nor long lasting (effects) it still gives us back part of ourselves when we medicate. The feelings I get from this plant encourage me to spread it world wide, even to a different universe if I can. Maybe that's how we got it came from a distant galaxy...

Thanks for the kind words; you are right. I like the concept of "...came from a distant galaxy"... Why not! With all the theories about aliens influencing human development, even that we were bred for slaves... Hey, I think I have a plant from outer space. About 2-1/2 years ago, I hooked up with a friend of a friend that wanted to have someone do clones; provide him with plants ready to go into 12/12 and then we'd split the bounty. I got one plant in particular. It was called "Bling" but I have since named it Bonsai Tree or "BON". Reason I bring it up, is that you are deep into genetics and this plant may spark interest; she obeys NO RULES. She peaks out, ready to flower, at about 24" in diameter and 18-24" tall! I had this plant in veg. stage for almost 2 years B 4 I flowered her. I took about 24 cuttings from her and they took over 3 months to root. She yielded 4 oz. dried bud! There must have been over 100 sites too. Nice, sticky, and truly a 2-3 hit wonder. Her high is quite cerebral, bordering on hallucinogenic if one smokes a lot (full joint). Believe me, I have sampled many, many varieties in my time, but this doll takes the prize. I now have 2-F2 plants at a tad short of 9 mos. mature and am taking cuttings to propagate this marvelous plant. I haven't a clue as to her genetics. As she grows, all her stems become bark (instead of green flesh). There is no pattern of branching, grows like a tree/bush, inter-node spacing is almost non-existent, leaves are green on top (pale and very, very small) and purple on their undersides. The bark branches start out green, turn purple in a few days, then bark over. Tough one to clone. I plan to cultivate the $hit out of her and devote 1/2 my sites to just her. Ever heard of such a thing? I'd post pictures but don't know how. No place to do it from this reply, sorry.

If I win the lottery (260 million) I am going to build a 10 million dollar grow bunker that is powered by the sun and fed by the river. I am going to offer to pay twelve12 250k a year to over see it and I am going to hire non violent ex cons that were incarcerated for a Mj crime to work the fields. Pay them 50k a year and offer medical, dental, vision, profit sharing and production bonuses. I am going to give half of my winnings to whoever eliminates the Mj opposition in this country (I don't care how they do it) and a million to whoever invents a way to eradicate the spider mite. I am going to offer free housing to each and every one of my employees and have a yearly bonus given to which ever employee comes up with a new never before seen strain that blows all other strains away. I would have a team of scientists from MIT under contract to find new ways to use this plant with a focus on taking oil out the economic equation and coming up with a better alternative to it. I would pay 5 million as a bonus to the first scientist that finds the cure for cancer (I know it lies within the scope of this plant). I would have a hemp related festival every 6 months where I would rent out a Huge passenger cruiser to take all interested consumers on a hemp voyage cruise. Last but certainly not least. I would offer 100 million to the first honest politician to take office. (now there's a safe bet) All in all My cannabis bunker would be the ground zero for all things cannabis. Where people from all over the world can come and see if cannabis really does ease their pain, eliminate nausea, stop seizures, relieve MS symptoms, increase appetite and stave off depression. After the scientists prove that Mj is the most beneficial plant on earth I would demand that every citizen that has ever been charged and found guilty of a Mj law was exonerated and all records expunged. They would get their rights back and compensation for their inconvenience. Once the operation took off and profits were made I would donate half of all profits to Marine research so that our oceans can be saved from the inevitable death that they face. I would buy an Island for the sole purpose of people vacationing on where they can openly partake of any and all cannabis grown on the island. Their would be every specie known to the human race grown on this island and half the island would be nude, the other half prude. Every 4 years twelve12 could choose his lab partner from a list of eager assistants made available by Hugh Hefner and a key to the playboy mansion would be on my keyring. We would rent out the Playboy mansion once a year to discuss all matters that are relevant to the Cannabis bunker. Then I would build another one just like it somewhere else. I just need to win the lottery.

I am going to be your most avid supporter and follower. Very well put; I couldn't have written it mo' bedder... I do have one question: How come there are these meetings annually? Shouldn't these be more of a quarterly routine? Great idea and totally accurate & true to boot!

I am going to be your most avid supporter and follower. Very well put; I couldn't have written it mo' bedder... I do have one question: How come there are these meetings annually? Shouldn't these be more of a quarterly routine? Great idea and totally accurate & true to boot!

Absolutely! I think the crew should be able to get together at least quarterly lol. I haven't even began to piece together the picnics, ohhhh the picnics! We would surely need to vote in the official taste testers as well. Sorry a bit off topic twelve12 but you have inspired me.

Absolutely! I think the crew should be able to get together at least quarterly lol. I haven't even began to piece together the picnics, ohhhh the picnics! We would surely need to vote in the official taste testers as well. Sorry a bit off topic twelve12 but you have inspired me.

TASTE TESTERS! And a Pot-be-que contest! and then have a Chili-pot cookoff. And a pie eating contest. Everybody love pie! Say, man, you wanna get pie?

mmm... I'm-a go get pie, now.

What i have going from seed is Bc God Bud,BC Mango, Jack herer, Og Kush, Sage n sour and pineapple express. Next week i will have grapefruit/cinderella 99 x sweet pink grapefruit.:partyboy: my goal is to get the best fruit strains and cross them with a male og kush. That i will one day find:hmmmm:

Oh I forgo, I wanna' sign up for being a taste tester. After reading all the strains you are growing here, my lips are all puckered and smacked, and I am druling badly...
I a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y (like everyone else) love variety. I have Dead Head, Corleon Kush, Blackwater and Larry OG from seed 12 each and 6-8 (varies) each from clones: Romulan, Jack Herer, Trainwrek, the Purps, Grape Diesel, XJ-13, Whitw Widow, Blueberry, Blackberry, Champagne, Alien Dog, Master Urkl and my clone of clone of 2+ y.o. I call Bonsai tree (long story but a good one).
AND NOW FOR THE MORE IMPORTANT PORTION OF THIS DIATRIBE...
Incidentally, I grew Champagne for my first time about 5 months ago. She is a very cerebral Sativa, yet the heaviness and body stone of an Indica will prevail if you want it, but you have to sit still. Active and passive all "rolled" into one; customer's choice by the mood of the time. I would recommend it for newer growers too. Pretty hardy girl, pest resistant, decent yield, and not too finicky with temps. and humidity. I have shorter (volume) cycles and my yield is smaller per plant, but I get 6 complete cycles annually (144 sites) with a few extra down time weeks for maintenance. From this harvest of the Champagne, I got an avg. of 1-1/4 ounces of dried, trimmed and cured bud per plant in a <1.3 sq.m. footprint (got 425 gm / 600W HPS = .7 gm/w); not my better yield but still respectable with the obstacles I had. I was getting my medium grow started and was tweaking the airflow issues having to fine tune for CO2, but I am happy with her finish of 60 days. I would let her go another 10+ days if one desired higher CBD medicine.

God, we're on a run here...
Seriously, this kind of thing could happen, even winning the Lotto. But in all the fantasy scenarios, it really could. I was once a member of a small group of people that owned CVO built Harley Davidson motorcycles. This is the "Screamin' Eagle" series. Anyway, someone started a forum and about 100 people joined. Over the course of about 8-9 months, we decided to meet in Colorado (most middle location for membership) in the middle of Summer. About 2 dozen people showed and we had a blast riding around all the beautiful country and showing off those shiny and unusual bikes. Again, sorry 2 B off-topic, but the thought of having an event with some people from here (and other forums) and getting together, great smoke-off of 2012. Samples of grows for best of S/I/H, etc. etc. Our own Cannabis Cup! Wouldn't have to cost much, a BYO type... I know, everyone is Paranoid and the thought of the Feds, well that makes my pee-pee go down...
:party:

Thing about it is it really could happen. I think twelve12 is playing hardball with me. How bout 300k and a car allowance? We could even have pin the bud on the plant or bobbing for hash balls. My personal favorite, bikini clad women's bud wrestling.

Twelve12, I got them from Nirvana... My wife encourages me to grow because she is in the medical field and she knows how much it helps me... This plant is amazing and ever since my accident it has been a true life saver in every sense of the term. I ended up having a condition called degenerative disc disease which at the present has left me with 2 herniated discs and a left leg that has no feeling in it. The WW helps me by taking away nausea from my pain meds, pain relief and an over all sense of well being which then is made even better every time I walk into my grow room. Can't wait peace.

I wanted to thank you again for the "Medicinal Value" of Cannabis. I have been on a decent amount of Morphine for the past 7 years due to joint degeneration and an artificial knee rejection. My Doctor told me at last month's visit, that he wants to take me off it; all together! Man I am scarred. A year ago, I took myself off cold turkey because I had no money to pay for office visit & meds. I drank vodka a few days to mask the MF-ing withdrawal. I survived but was nearly incapacitated with the pain I experienced. I stayed off all forms of Narcotics using only MMJ for over 4 months (!) until I could no longer take it. I returned to the Doctor's care and the Narcotics he prescribes. MMJ definitely helps me. It improves my "quality of life", and thank God for His creation. It is a true miracle indeed...

jandre2k3 Thanks. In the future I'll have them available and will give you a coupon code for a free pack! There will be 12 seeds per pack lol.

ME 2, ME 2!!! :party:

How can I subscribe to this thread (?). Be kept in your loop? I do like most of what you write here...
Thanks in advance

:goodjob:

Lord Indica awesome, Nirvana is great seed bank. Have not try their WW yet. Got the Snow White going atm, and wow loving her. Glad to know the WW you got does the job. Sounds like you have amazing wife, she allowing you to further your grow and you know we'll be waiting for the 35gal setup!

You got great plans there with the lottery winning!

sfttailpaul Sounds like you have a beast. Start a journal and post some images up! To upload images visit the upload page, then press "Browse" button to find your file for upload. Then the image will be in your gallery. To post them in the forum just click on the camera icon to bring up your image collection. Click on the image you want to showcase and it should place in the post automatically.

Big Beans welcome to my breeding program! You got some great strains there. Crossing it with OG Kush will be good. Looking forward to your best fruit strain.

Downtown Stumble (Vanilla Kush x Grapefruit Diesel) will be ready in 1 week. This plant has the diesel smell, can grow to medium height or extremely tall I kept the pheno that is medium (the pic). The tall one has double yield but hard to grow for some reason, that's plant #5, this is plant #2.

MG_3366.jpg

MG_3367.jpg

Can't wait to sample this. :Namaste:

Yeah my wife is one of a kind. She supports me 100%. Your plants are always the most awesome perfect shade of green. I will continue to grow and one day have my plants look at least half as good as yours. You truly do produce the best looking diggity dank that I have ever seen. Heres to ya.

Nice BB. In about 3 weeks your going to be up to your rolling papers in in growth. You must have a larger room that your going to put them in to flower. They look great, nice and green with no brown spots. I can't wait to see it once they are at the end of flowering.

Back
Top Bottom