Supplies Update:

1x OC+ (Osmocote® Plus Multi-Purpose Plant Food). Read a lot about it thought I would give it a try.
1x WaterStik. It's a fun little device that tells you when to water the plant with its flashing color LED light on top.
1x Maxibloom (General Hydroponics). Thought I would try it out and compare it with Earth Juice and Fox Farm bloom nutes.
1x PH up & PH down (General Hydroponics). For more control of the plants. I haven't done the PH adjusting, since most said it doesn't matter growing with EJ. Now I'm getting into it. This is especially for the Maxibloom.

Also got some early flowering strains for my next grow (these will be for the September harvest with 1 month veg, and two months flowering). These strains finish flowering in or under 8 weeks.

- Super Skunk - Regular - 8wks or less
- Ata Tundra - Regular - 6 wks
- Top Skunk 44 - Regular - 8wks
- Early Queen - Regular - 7-8wks

The seeds are in regular. I want some males to breed it with the rest of the strains in my collection, hoping to breed potent strain with less flowering time. Like Super Skunk x Super Lemon Haze = Ultra Lemon Skunk, flower less than 8 weeks, with 20-23% THC, with dense nugs, easy to grow. One can dream right? lol

Thanks and he's the only real hip hop rapper coming out with good music imo
yeah for sure, the other guys under the jets brand aren't bad, but currensy has had it together for years now, it just keeps getting better and better with each release. Wish Wiz didn't turn away from his old style. The how fly times were killer. I was hoping him and currensy would do another tape together, but I think now their styles are too different for it to sound good.

yeah for sure, the other guys under the jets brand aren't bad, but currensy has had it together for years now, it just keeps getting better and better with each release. Wish Wiz didn't turn away from his old style. The how fly times were killer. I was hoping him and currensy would do another tape together, but I think now their styles are too different for it to sound good.

Yea the How Fly mixtape was dope, and I wish they would get back together and make a studio album or at least a mixtape. But just like you said their styles are way different now, so it probably wouldn't be that great as How fly was.

Why all of the sudden change in your username? Also nice pick-ups you got the other day for your grow and the Ultra Lemon Skunk sounds :yummy:

Thought I would grab the name before someone else does. This one suits me more. Thanks, we'll see how they do. Don't think I have space for breeding but will make use of it.

Journal Update: Warning! Lots of photos. Open the page and go grab a drink and come back.

Testing out the 2L grow SOG with the 3gal hempy buckets (soil). Got the Super Lemon Haze, Red Dragon, and Tangerine Dream in the 2L. The 2 3gal hempy has Vanilla Kush and Pineapple Express. Just put the VK and PE in a week ago, started showing pistils, expected finish time is 9wks. I'm going to set up the new 2L SOG using perlite and vermiculite instead of soil, and do comparison between the two. These will stay in this tent for 1 month, then finish up the last month under 600w hps in the other tent.

MG_0545.jpg
MG_0531.jpg
MG_0541.jpg

In this flowering tent with the 600w hps we have; 4 Super Lemon Haze, 1 Red Dragon, and 4 Tangerine Dream. They are all in 3gal hempy buckets, soil (Fox Farm Ocean Forest with some hydroton on top). The temp is around 85F. In this condition the Super Lemon Haze is doing fine, even with claws leaves, no nute burns while the Tangerine Dream is very sensitive to the heat, with some nute burns, and the bud formation is not dense. This will be my last time growing them. I may grow it again during the winter when the room gets around 75F with 600w hps running letting cold air from outside in. The Red Dragon showing some color in the leaves, I think it's some kind of deficiency.

MG_0529.jpg
MG_0528.jpg
MG_0527.jpg
MG_0525.jpg
MG_0526.jpg
MG_0523.jpg
MG_0522.jpg

T12

Plants are looking nice 12 :thumb: As far as the Red Dragon, it looks as if it is maybe experiencing a phosphorus deficiency or toxicity. Where did you pick that fan leaf from? And how far are you into flowering again?

Should I add more Phosphorus or flush it then add more P? The Red Dragon is at 30 days flowering. The fan leaf was under a bud, one of the top cola.

Hey 12, Im taking a guess that its Calcium related maybe. Im sure your feeding everyone the same and others look fine, so you cant be far off.

Should I add more Phosphorus or flush it then add more P? The Red Dragon is at 30 days flowering. The fan leaf was under a bud, one of the top cola.

Are the veins underneath and stem turning reddish purple? If it is it would confirm the phosphorus deficiency. If the veins underneath and stem aren't reddish purple, than it looks to be a magnesium/calcium deficiency. also if the red dragon is the the sixth picture down in your post the other day, than for sure its magnesium the way its yellowing and the veins of the plant are dark green. Are all the leaves on the plant changing the same way? sorry for the all questions, just don't want to give the wrong advice being novice in the grow game

Thanks Small420 and PilotTalk. All the leaves are like that, with no purple stem. I got the General Hydroponic Cal/Mag and have been adding 1tsp per gal with the nutes. Not sure why this one asking for more, while my other plants are doing fine. heh My second time growing Red Dragon, this one is a clone.

Journal Update:

Got the new veg area up. The plants are under T12 shop lights. It's between the flowering tents. The closet will be for the SrnOG grow for two mothers (Pineapple Chunk and Hammerhead). Going to make the screen and let them veg out for two weeks to fill it up before switching to 12/12. The new veg area is small, I still have about 6 more plants to veg along with sea of clones...this is temporally until I figure things out.

MG_0548.jpg
MG_0549.jpg
MG_0551.jpg

:nicethread: Dude you got yourself a small jungle there! :yummy:
I must of counted at least 65-70. Thats a lot of work. keep it up :bravo:

Thanks man! Working on the new veg area, will have this one as is but without the bottom row. It's hard to reached down there. Planning to have at least 200 plants at all times, 1/4 flowering, 3/4 vegging/cloning. I'm packing a lot of ammunition to fighting the unjust prohibition war .

Looking good HD, great to see the tents going great work!!

They are great, with the exhaust the tents can be closed. I highly recommended to anyone growing indoor! You got one yourself, you know how it is heh.

Back
Top Bottom