well no doubt i will, just hope i did it right, i think i did as it wasnt leaf matter i cut but the stem itself sort of thing where it was growing out of the top plant, pulled all leaves back and found the part to cut, used some new nail scissors and wiped with cleaning alcahol and gave it a bit of a trim, so im hoping in the next week i should see some new growth and notice a difference.

only time will tell,

Cannot mess up on topping even if you did cut off the tip completely, the bottom node will grow out two more branches. Unless of course that is the only tip and node you have left. The plant will showcase new growth in 3 days to 1 week depend on strain. Do you have pics?

not yet, im using my phone to take pics with and it dont take close up pics very well, all end up blurry, ive ordered some leads for my new camera cuz my kids must of walked off with my leads and used them for what ever cuz i cant find them, thats the problem been a single dad, the kids play with anything and everything and if its no kept under lock and key it usually ends up missing, more often than not used as a lead for my daughters teddy, she drags it everywhere, as soon as ill find them ill post some picks.

im sure i done it right, i looked at loads of vids and pics, some said to hold the leaves and cut the leaves off 80% as well, others said just pull the leaves apart and find the very tip of the new growth and cut it down 80% leaving a bit of grow on the plant, now as my new grow and my plant is small, its cut back so i should get 2 shoots from the normal nodal growth as if it was just topped but the bit i fimmed shoud give me 2 shoots instead of the one, so hopefully im going to have 4 main shoots growing over the next week or so, thanks for the info though, think im better of doing it than not, other plants are to small to do it to yet, but will probably do it to them as well if i think the new growth is better,

did you get chance to look at the vids on the vid site for 18-6 vs 24-0.

I am still in veg. should probably flip. I have sour deisel and some are 13-15 inches tall. can you still fim or top while in flower, or is that part over once the room is flipped?

deege2491 thank you. Are you growing outdoor in your backyard or in the distant forest? I just planted some seeds outdoor far away from home, can't wait to see them in a month or so just to check up on them. Planted my Firestorm. Hope it does not start forest fire...

deege2491 I have not had the pleasure of growing Mr Nice's gems. I got Black Widow and was about to pop them but you know my situation. Angel Heart sounds like a great strain. Your patience will pay off in folds. Best to have perpetual grow that way the harvesting window is always near.

ill find the link for you mate, let me have a look, their was a few on their to look at, i did have to look through a few normal vids 1st, his name was something vader, give me a few minutes n ill post the link

here is a part of it, ill keep looking and give the other links, this isnt the best one i found, not even sure if this is the right part where its compared, have a look n check, bit busy else id go through it and check, ill keep looking n post some links

VaderVision - Cannapocalypse Day 40 - YouTube

not sure if that helped or if it was right link, i found this test info from a grower who did testing with lighting schedules
Here are my results:

Plants vegged for 24/0 for two weeks- avg 1.886 oz per plant (65 days to harvest)

Plants vegged for 24/0 for 1 week, then 18/6 for 1 week- avg 1.512 oz per plant (72 days to harvest)

Plants vegged for 18/6 for two weeks- avg 1.559 oz per plant (69 days to harvest)

The strain is White Rhino and plants are vegged under a 4' x 8 bulb HO T5 for the first week. Then vegged under a 1000 MH (conversion bulb for HPS ballast) for a week. Then all plants are placed onto a 4' x 8' table with a 1000W MH in the center and a 600W HPS on each side. After two weeks in 12/12 the MH is replaced with a 1000W HPS for the remainder of flowering.

take this to my journal if you want mate, i dont want to step on your toes and take things away from your journal,

I'm subbed. I have read some of your completed journals and I must say that u are doing some great work. I love learning from all the great growers and teachers on this site. Thank You all.:bravo:

djkurisu1 ~ I have not use hygrozyme for a few grows now. Stopped using it for awhile and now decided to keep the premix simple. I only use BPN 3-parts and the bloom booster other than that nothing else. Still get great plants. If I were to use any zyme product I would go with pond-zyme. Look up "Affordable and Economical: Enzyme Products" you'll see a comparison use of pond-zyme.

Quote "But where enzyme products have there advantages, they have there disadvantages like price. Most ranging from 30-40$ a liter, and dilution rates are even worse, some not even lasting 200gallons of use. So you end up dishing out 40$ almost 3-5 times a year, plus all the other stuff like electric bills and water costs growing just isnt cheap anymore.

Most hydro company's would like you to believe they created something new and amazing when they sell you there enzyme products. But the honest truth is some just repackaged high concentrated enzymes. Most of these high concentrated enzyme products are already on the market for the home user on the cheap (10$ liter), marketed as Pond or Fountain enzyme based cleaners. these pond cleaners have a much more desirable dilution rate some ranging from a bottle lasting 5000gals to as much as 100,000gals."

Thank you for this. I have not finished your journal yet, but this saves big bucks.
Reps man

I was in the army and arrived in Germany in the winter of 1971 and hash was .50/g and when I left in the spring of 1974 it was 1.50/g and people were upset, lol. And this was for good knockout Afghan, Lebanese, Moroccan, etc.

Been looking for that stuff ever since, hence the name.

70's Leb, wow, about the only legend that I enjoyed, better than The Stones

Back
Top Bottom