Hi guys! Welcome to my 5th grow!

For this batch I have 7 strains; 1024, Hammerhead, Vanilla Kush, Pineapple Express, Pineapple Chunk, Cheese, and Grapefruit Diesel. All feminized except Grapefruit Diesel. If I get a male from it I'll start the breeding experiments with all the strain I currently have (11 total).

Medium: FFOF soil in 1gal airpot. Will transplant to 3gal for flowering.
Nute: Earth Juice line start to finish. Molasses. Superthrive.
Light: Few CFL for veg, and 180w LED for flowering.

They are at 2.5 weeks old from seed. Right now they are in 2.5x4x6ft closet. Will move them into 4x4x6.5ft grow tents for flowering.

MG_9757.jpg

Cheese
MG_9748.jpg

Hammerhead
MG_9749.jpg

MG_9750.jpg

Vanilla Kush
MG_9751.jpg

Pineapple Chunk
MG_9752.jpg

Pineapple Express
MG_9753.jpg

Grapefruit Diesel
MG_9754.jpg

My plan is to be on cloud 9 forever...

Are you using hygrozyme or another enzyme type product highdive? If not I think you could benefit a lot from it. I am going to PM you a little informative post about it.

Welcome Thew1sest, surfinstoned, and whitey78!

Are you using hygrozyme or another enzyme type product highdive? If not I think you could benefit a lot from it. I am going to PM you a little informative post about it.

Right now I'm only using Earth Juice line + Superthrive + Molasses (for flowering). I got your PM. Will look into hygrozyme and enzyme! Also doing research on other additives like H2O2. I want my plants to be healthy and produce big buds now that I got two flowering tents for it, plenty of space. Thanks for the mentioned additives, I will check them out!

Hi guys! Welcome to my 5th grow!

For this batch I have 7 strains; 1024, Hammerhead, Vanilla Kush, Pineapple Express, Pineapple Chunk, Cheese, and Grapefruit Diesel. All feminized except Grapefruit Diesel. If I get a male from it I'll start the breeding experiments with all the strain I currently have (11 total).

Medium: FFOF soil in 1gal airpot. Will transplant to 3gal for flowering.
Nute: Earth Juice line start to finish. Molasses. Superthrive.
Light: Few CFL for veg, and 180w LED for flowering.

They are at 2.5 weeks old from seed. Right now they are in 2.5x4x6ft closet. Will move them into 4x4x6.5ft grow tents for flowering.

My plan is to be on cloud 9 forever...

Im sitting next to you on that cloud :popcorn:

nice line up high have you smoked pinapple express before ? hehe i seen the movie now i want some hahaha let me now if its any good please mate :)

Hey Ozman!

They will get top by the end of the week, then FIM on the new branches, then LST to bring those branches up to top. From there I'll take cuttings for clones and put the mothers in flowering. All this within 2 weeks. Hopefully that should help produce more.

Looking great! All your babies look really healthy. Can't wait to see how they grow and finish up :goodjob:

Journal Update:

FIM and LST all the girls or one potential boy (grapefruit diesel). I just ordered some seeds for the 6th grow. Already few grows ahead of myself. Working to harvest every two weeks after 4 months. Hope these produce a lot of clones for the army enrollment.

MG_9897.jpg

MG_9898.jpg

MG_9900.jpg

FIM and LST...sounds cool! I've only ever done one or the other, not both at once. You're bound to get plenty of tops for those mothers.

:high-five:

FIM and LST...sounds cool! I've only ever done one or the other, not both at once. You're bound to get plenty of tops for those mothers.

:high-five:

Hopefully that work. Right now it is working nicely. They show slight stress because I did both consecutively. Just going to feed them with superthrive and restart their healthy ways. Expecting lots of tops for lots of clones. Doing a 2L SOG method for these. Hopefully the mothers will veg out for a month, while the clones goes right into flower after they produce massive root structure. Can't wait.

Nice start - can't wait to see the finish! :popcorn:

Nice job with the Red Dragon, btw! Excellent POTM entry ~ :yummy:

Thanks Xlr8! Can't wait for the finish, too. In between there will be a lot of interesting things happening. I have a clear mind set to use these as clone factories. Until the new seeds become mothers, then these mothers will go into flowering finishing off their life. By they will have massive root structure themselves, for buds production.

Back
Top Bottom