Twice Baked Photatos

Scarecrow

Ok this is a delicious and good way to get ripped.

Get one photato or however many you want to make.
Put it in the microwave for however long it takes to cook one (most microwaves I've seen have a photato button on them but it should be around 8 minutes I think.)

After it's cooked in the microwave and cooled a bit.
Cut it in half and scoop out all of the inside of the photato into a bowl. But don't throw away the photato skins and make sure they're not damaged!!! After you get it in the bowl chop the photato scoops up (how ever mushy you like.)

Here you can mix whatever you want in with the photato.
I prefer sour cream and fresh chives or cheese and bacon.
Then mix your weed in there with it (pour however much it takes to get your high on)

After everything is mixed put your bowl of photato, weed, and whatever else you put in there, back in the photato skins.
Then put it in the oven until the tops start to brown pretty good.

Take out, let cool, and dig in and get ripped!!! :peace:

It didn't smell like bomb (strong smell of marijuana) when I did it.

lol I'm ripped right now.

He just said it wasn't a strong smell. Wow, you must've been stoned lol :laughtwo:

that sounds so good! and i dont really like BP's! i think ill try it tonight! or tomorrow! and let everyone know how it goes, quick question thou should i use the same amount of MJ as i would in a bowl? or more or less?

Depends on the potency of the weed, but I'd say definetly more than a bowl.

I used a 8th or almost an 8th on one photato (split in half.) But it was some good smoke.

how long did your high last? thats what i figured was about an 8th thats usually the right amount but wasnt sure if it was different cuz ive never had Twice baked photatos!

bluberry_yumyum said:
how long did your high last? thats what i figured was about an 8th thats usually the right amount but wasnt sure if it was different cuz ive never had Twice baked photatos!
Normally it lasts longer than when you have smoked.

I think he's referring to the buzz when you eat thc goodies is longer lasting but theres no peak like when you smoke it.

When eaten its like a strong "onset" of a strong stone for 6-7 hours, this is contingent apon the potency and ones tolerence.

i realize zacaboo was being facetious but i'm just clarifying for others

We made these at my friends house not too long ago. When they had cooled and were ready to eat his Mom came in and ate one side of a photato. An hour later we were leaving to head to my house and she was passed out in the recliner! (She's only smoked weed once when she was a teenager.)

Well thats kind of hard to say my oven is really old. I mean early 80's material. I usually cook one photato with weed in it (with about 4 or 5 others that don't.) The temp I usually cook all of them at is between 300 and 400. Start them out at 400 and after about 20/30 minutes take it down to 300 or maybe a tad lower. Wait for the tops to brown not completely but nice.

Scarecrow said:
We made these at my friends house not too long ago. When they had cooled and were ready to eat his Mom came in and ate one side of a photato. An hour later we were leaving to head to my house and she was passed out in the recliner! (She's only smoked weed once when she was a teenager.)

Thats flippin funy

Here is how I bake my potato. I first, break up my weed by hand to a clumpy shake mixture. Then, I pick out the tree trunk and those seed bombs. Can I write the word bomb, is it still a bad word? After,I have prepaired my expectations, I find somthing to drink. Next, the clumpy shake goes into a combustion chamber of my preference, in you story use your preference. Here is the tricky part, ignite and inhale, hold your breath while tasting your mouth, exhale. This method is how I bake my potato, repeat if necessary. Makes your 45 dollar potato last a few meals longer into the week. Sorry, I am a smart-ass, lol.

I ate another one of these not too long ago. Didn't even have to pay for the weed and it was already cooked!

Back
Top Bottom