Twilight Groups Spider 4 COB Light - HSO Auto Blue Dream & Dina Fem OG Kush Auto

That really sucks nuggs, I've no knowledge of dwc so I can't help out there. It's one of those.. What happened events... Hope there is light at the end of the tunnel for you. Good luck on the remaining plants, hermism is a pain in the ass. I lost my entire first grow to 3 pollen sack, bummer dude, keep on growing brother...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

That really sucks nuggs, I've no knowledge of dwc so I can't help out there. It's one of those.. What happened events... Hope there is light at the end of the tunnel for you. Good luck on the remaining plants, hermism is a pain in the ass. I lost my entire first grow to 3 pollen sack, bummer dude, keep on growing brother...

I really wish I had a way to reveg the plant but I don't have any space to do it.I really think it was the change in the reservoir when I cleaned it out that caused it. I am lucky no seeds on any of the other plants I got 2 clones of gsc and my s.a.d that are ok so far. I'm let the seeds mature see what I get from them .I grew hermie seeds before and had plant that didn't hermie at all from the seed of jack 33 from ch9 and it was fire bud.Things happen some times

I really wish I had a way to reveg the plant but I don't have any space to do it.I really think it was the change in the reservoir when I cleaned it out that caused it. I am lucky no seeds on any of the other plants I got 2 clones of gsc and my s.a.d that are ok so far. I'm let the seeds mature see what I get from them .I grew hermie seeds before and had plant that didn't hermie at all from the seed of jack 33 from ch9 and it was fire bud.Things happen some times

I've got three of my resulting hermie seeds in solo cups now to be tested outdoors this season. Wish me luck too:)

Good luck with outside grow I just started flushing my gsc I'm salvage what ever I can from her .She still frosty enough for some good hash .The seeds I pull off her I will use later date. For now I'm start og rascal fire white alien and probably green crack in gsc place.

So I took out gsc tonight and as I was cutting her up I noticed there was a lot of seeds every were .Just glad get it out of there it hermie all over there were a lot of male sacks that I found. Just saw that my clones have hermie to so it is the genitics cause they been fine till now.So glad get her out of there and move on. I planted cotton candy and WiFi .will be running these straight 12/12 .I will make hash and canna butter out of the hermie plant it was really frosty so it won't go to waste.should pull good yield off of s.a.d she now under 2 spider cobs flowering hope pull some fat nuggs from her.I guess this new plants will go in to the hotter months ,but I just deal with it when it gets here. I got ac unit blowing in my space so I be all right hopefully. Will get some pictures up once the bust through the cubes.

I'm thinking you bleached your GSC when you cleaned your res or root rot. Did you check for bugs? Even soil less grows get bugs. I though I saw some stippling on your GSC near the end but pix were not clear. Keep an eye on your other plants for bugs, fungus nats will kill plants in same manner as your GSC. Oh, I'm subbed too.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I'm thinking you bleached your GSC when you cleaned your res or root rot. Did you check for bugs? Even soil less grows get bugs. I though I saw some stippling on your GSC near the end but pix were not clear. Keep an eye on your other plants for bugs, fungus nats will kill plants in same manner as your GSC. Oh, I'm subbed too.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I killed fungal nats couple weeks back been spraying pesticide every week .I rinsed out the reservoir really good I was thinking that it was a change in environment from going so long with out cleaning it.That could have happened to I did bleach out the reservoir. I should have just left it alone the roots were white up until last day before I pulled it they were pretty brown then from it dieing.I decided this grow won't be with a screen with new plants I want access to my reservoir to clean it every other week with antibacterial soup instead of bleach.

20160507_235811.jpg
20160507_235821.jpg
20160507_235827.jpg
20160507_235831.jpg
20160507_235836.jpg

My WiFi and cotton candy just broke through the rockwell cubes tonight. So guess this day 1 of the new plants got 19 days till day 65 of flowering. S.a.d blowing up nice now she frosty been adding the snow storm ultra in with the feed instead of spraying it 1/2 tbs every feed been working nice.will start feeding WiFi and cotton candy on day 12 this time get her started up good.Hopefully I get my new drive soon so I can fix my 864w light .Trying get everything in order to put up a 3x3 tent for my auto grow .This one will be done all coco grow with auto .Bought 2 5 gallon smart pots and have 2 3 gallon air pots for my up coming project .Got get some more coco coir and a filter and fan set up probably just get a 4in fan kit.I have to get new timer and want buy a clip fan so I have 2 fans for the tent so I'm working towards getting it all to gather now.I think I could do 3 autos in a 3x3 no problem with training them .I will use 2 led lights a 600 watt mars hydro reflected and the 864w twilight reflecter in the tent for autos.That should be good enough for the autos.will post more tomorrow .

It's been a while since I grew a plant without topping it I love how this top is looking .It all ready bigger then a coke can and it just started forming.I will feed s.a.d probably right before lights out tomorrow. She still got some weight to her from last watering.she still got a lot white hairs so she got long way to go .I been reading that the longer you let this strain go to get the full potential out of it .It will reward you with some fire smoke .I got nothing but time no rushing on her lol I'm setting on plenty med to last till she done so hope she awesome like I been reading.

Here's what I got out of the girl scout cookies plant that hermie .I was impressed I got a lot of good bud off this plant she was only 49 days in to flower when she was chopped but she was vegged 72 days and had all ready showing sex 51 days in to vegging .I made some pretty good hash oil out of the trim so that told me right there that this might be decent still.I also made coconut oil out of some of the dry bud I put 21 grams in and made a slab out of it last night.here is the coconut oil picture.

Back
Top Bottom