twist the ends?

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I never twist the ends. If you twist it on the end where your inhaling it doesnt have good suction. If you twist your ends to keep the weed from falling out, then learn how to roll a joint the right way and this wont happen.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I only twist if I am transporting the joint/joints. No need to loose any pot along the way.

When I was smoking lots of joints...maybe carry 10 or 11 in my top front pocket or in my wallet, I'd twist the ends so nothing fell out. Or I'd have one tucked behind my ear hidden by by hair, ends twisted. You can always loosen the end you want to inhale from before smoking.

I usually only twist one end of the joint... the end I light. I would never twist a blunt

Back
Top Bottom