Growingasmile

This is the beginning of this journey, ran out of calmag last grow and it's a bit of a drive from here to get some so they started in less than perfect conditions but they're still perfect girls.. one of them vibrates when I shade her lighting each plant is unique and abandoning some stinks, in this grow I had to abandon. 4 plants.

Attachments

• 20190115_202853.jpg
    20190115_202853.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 273
This is the beginning of this journey, ran out of calmag last grow and it's a bit of a drive from here to get some so they started in less than perfect conditions but they're still perfect girls.. one of them vibrates when I shade her lighting each plant is unique and abandoning some stinks, in this grow I had to abandon. 4 plants.
If you don't have cal-mag @Emilya has a recipe for some home made good stuff :yummy:

She is the tree
green and wide
abundantly dressed
overflowing
spreading her sleeves
blesses all
in her cool shade
solitude teems
with breezy songs
I feel
nearer God

Just changed the water on 3 of my girls and went to full strength on one clone turning lime green and a seedling with light purple leaf tips and also lime new growth was okay but have been p.h. adjusting for a couple weeks now so probably a salt build up the other 3 girls are growing fast and happy. If this reservoir change doesn't help them they're getting Sparta style killed and ill clone my twista who loves the environment, would post pics but phones at 5% will post in the morning

Back
Top Bottom