Twisting leaves, new growth

Rrand1990

I have no idea what’s happening if someone can give me some advice that would be amazing. The tops of my plant are producing twisted and mangled leaves. Gorilla glue #4, 30 days since potted. 2 gallon pot. Fox farm nutes, cal/mag. 400w led lights, 1 rotating fan. 2 usb fans (one bringing in fresh air, the other taking out air. 24 light schedule. Temps are 76-81 F. Humidity is 55-67%. I water every 3 days with ff nutes ph 6.0 (runoff is about 6.0). I decided to give my plant a break from the nutrients and waters with only ph 6.0 water. About 5 hours after it’s watering the curling and twisting started to happen. This is the first problem with this plant. Please help :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    588.3 KB · Views: 2,504
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    478.7 KB · Views: 2,591
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 2,589
I have no idea what’s happening if someone can give me some advice that would be amazing. The tops of my plant are producing twisted and mangled leaves. Gorilla glue #4, 30 days since potted. 2 gallon pot. Fox farm nutes, cal/mag. 400w led lights, 1 rotating fan. 2 usb fans (one bringing in fresh air, the other taking out air. 24 light schedule. Temps are 76-81 F. Humidity is 55-67%. I water every 3 days with ff nutes ph 6.0 (runoff is about 6.0). I decided to give my plant a break from the nutrients and waters with only ph 6.0 water. About 5 hours after it’s watering the curling and twisting started to happen. This is the first problem with this plant. Please help :)
Your leafs are praying... i guess on youtube you took the pic right before light on or lights off.
Like i told you on youtube leaf twisting isnt much to worry about but glad you found 420 magazine your gonna love it.
They look good to me for what i can tell tho what medium are you growing in?

When you upload your new pics hit the full image right above where it downloads to 420 them thumbnails when you click on them only want to load up half the pics idk why it does that but it does.
Ok seen also where your using fox farms nutes you should only be cal-mag the grow big and big bloom only at about 400ppm thats with tap water ppm what was the reason for stopping to feed also?

agree...
lose the blurple when taking pics
plants look healthy
maybe slight discomfort on the new growth at the top?
maybe not
give it a few days
if anything back the lights off a few inches and re access
Yeah im betting itll go away to..i wouldnt worry about that twisting its nothing. mine were worse then that and as quick as it came it was gone.
Seem like it does that during a growth spert to what u think stunned? As long as he is not getting brown or yellowing he should be fine.

Also if your in soil bump up your ph to 6.5.
6.0 isnt bad for soil but 6.5 with fox farm nutes is the sweet spot

Your leafs are praying... i guess on youtube you took the pic right before light on or lights off.
Like i told you on youtube leaf twisting isnt much to worry about but glad you found 420 magazine your gonna love it.
They look good to me for what i can tell tho what medium are you growing in?
I don’t do lights out. I’m on a 24 hour light schedule since it’s a auto. I’m in a miracle grow potting mix. I’ve heard it not the best but it’s been working great up till now. I also raised my lights about 8-10 inches and turned humidity up from 55% to 65%. Nothing has really changed. The twisted growth hasn’t grown at all since I’ve noticed it.

When you upload your new pics hit the full image right above where it downloads to 420 them thumbnails when you click on them only want to load up half the pics idk why it does that but it does.
Ok seen also where your using fox farms nutes you should only be cal-mag the grow big and big bloom only at about 400ppm thats with tap water ppm what was the reason for stopping to feed also?
The reason I stopped using nutrients was because I’ve heard it’s good to feed only using ph’ed water every 2 weeks or so.

Yeah im betting itll go away to..i wouldnt worry about that twisting its nothing. mine were worse then that and as quick as it came it was gone.
Seem like it does that during a growth spert to what u think stunned? As long as he is not getting brown or yellowing he should be fine.
I’ll post some more pics without those nasty purple lighta hahah

I don’t do lights out. I’m on a 24 hour light schedule since it’s a auto. I’m in a miracle grow potting mix. I’ve heard it not the best but it’s been working great up till now. I also raised my lights about 8-10 inches and turned humidity up from 55% to 65%. Nothing has really changed. The twisted growth hasn’t grown at all since I’ve noticed it.
Dont do 24/0 with autos they need a resting period. All plants need rest even when you grow at 24/0 they take there own resting period youll know to bc theyll droop for a lil bit and then the leafs will pray again.
Never go 24/0 with autos or photos.canna burn carbs during lights out and they get sugers moving around in the stock to supply energy for when lights come on she can focus her whole time on photosynthesis. Id go to 18/6 if i was you you wont regret it

She will go threw periods of growth she is growing i promise you either in the roots or in the stocks. Tomorrow you can come in and have a brand new node quickly dont focus on twisting to bad send us the good pics in regular light so we can get a better idea of what it looks like i seen it on youtube but while camara was moving around

The reason I stopped using nutrients was because I’ve heard it’s good to feed only using ph’ed water every 2 weeks or so.
No, you want to feed every watering specially cal-mag and your veg nutes you should be going with like 350Ppm + tap water ppm. And feed every watering, now it makes sense of why you have twisting leafs she needs something in the nutes that your not supply everytime and she begging you feed me, but before you do we gotta know what medium you are using let me know and will get you straightened out on the twisting leafs

No, you want to feed every watering specially cal-mag and your veg nutes you should be going with like 350Ppm + tap water ppm. And feed every watering, now it makes sense of why you have twisting leafs she needs something in the nutes that your not supply everytime and she begging you feed me, but before you do we gotta know what medium you are using let me know and will get you straightened out on the twisting leafs
Check out the pictures. I just added more. Thanks! :)

Check out the pictures

They look good, that twisting is nothing to worry about bro,,mine do the samething i think its where they grow so quick from spacing of the light and they dont
Have time to flip over the tips of the leafs until later in life.
The plant as a whole looks awesome man put her back in the grow room and stay out of there and let her be on cruise control she look healthy
Really healthy. We cant get mother nature perfectly correct in a indoor grow so if you going to worry about the twisting that is a minimum and say you get it fixed then something else will pop up. Give it time and let her grow she will grow that twist right out in be fine without changing anything. Well you should be fine with
Ph water and no nutes for atleast 4/5 weeks from her popping up and makesure you water when the pot fills lite and easy to pick up. I like to do the wet to dry soil during veg cycle to encourage strong root development and after pre flower i like to keep her pretty moist but not drowned by water. You should of kept the light where it was she look awesome bro her color and everything when you go to transplant id get some pro mix hp and then you can be in control of the
Nutes she takes in.
But seriously throw her back in the room and start searching on this website and seeing other grows. I would go to growweedeasy.com and read everything they have available to read you can see ever defiency there is and even read up on the
Twisting

They look good, that twisting is nothing to worry about bro,,mine do the samething i think its where they grow so quick from spacing of the light and they dont
Have time to flip over the tips of the leafs until later in life.
The plant as a whole looks awesome man put her back in the grow room and stay out of there and let her be on cruise control she look healthy
Really healthy. We cant get mother nature perfectly correct in a indoor grow so if you going to worry about the twisting that is a minimum and say you get it fixed then something else will pop up. Give it time and let her grow she will grow that twist right out in be fine without changing anything. Well you should be fine with
Ph water and no nutes for atleast 4/5 weeks from her popping up and makesure you water when the pot fills lite and easy to pick up. I like to do the wet to dry soil during veg cycle to encourage strong root development and after pre flower i like to keep her pretty moist but not drowned by water. You should of kept the light where it was she look awesome bro her color and everything when you go to transplant id get some pro mix hp and then you can be in control of the
Nutes she takes in.
But seriously throw her back in the room and start searching on this website and seeing other grows. I would go to growweedeasy.com and read everything they have available to read you can see ever defiency there is and even read up on the
Twisting
I wonder how long it will take to start growing again. Whatever I did to the plant to make them twist, it really f***ed them up. Hopefully she kicks into gear soon hah. It’s been 50 hrs with 0 growth.

I wonder how long it will take to start growing again. Whatever I did to the plant to make them twist, it really f***ed them up. Hopefully she kicks into gear soon hah. It’s been 50 hrs with 0 growth.
Its nothing you did bro... its part of veg, they go threw grow spurts they will grow roots for awhile then grow up top..something will happen during flowering. Your just in the room to much lol :p
You didnt fuck them up she is healthy looking as can be everybody else on here will say the same they will grow then not grow not everyday will you have growth that u can see

Back
Top Bottom