Twisting leaves, new growth

I disagree but each to their own. 24/0 did my autos wonderfully and it helps keep my photos tightly stacked until flower. Not had any problems in that regard. The RQS website even suggests that 24h may be the best light schedule for autos.
On another note I dont see anything wrong with your girl Rrand. Am I correct that she's going into flower? Ive had twisted growth like that as they transition into flower its no big deal cuz. For the record I dont see any signs overwatering personnaly
Yes its all a preference of your choice just all articles and most of what i see and read says actually 20/4 is the best bc canna needs down time this is when most carbs are burnt and it doesnt matter if you grow with 24hr cycles the plants are going to still rest just that 4/6 hrs of rest in darkness is good for them to move around sugars and to develop trichome production its proven that the day of harvest that you leave your plants in darkeness for 3 days that youll gain 15%\20% more trichome production..

Now onto rrand1999 problems im sure he is having this problem due to the transplant... i dont see overwatering here either bc its only effecting the top half of the plant compaction of new soil pushing down on the roots can cause a droop in the leafs After watering bc the roots are disturbed and when you water the soil settles on the roots which in return causes minor stress and lack of oxygen bc on his photos the leafs dont look swallon and puffy like you see with overwatering i adviced him to water slowly with a turkey baster start from the outside in work his way towards the stalk

Yes its all a preference of your choice just all articles and most of what i see and read says actually 20/4 is the best bc canna needs down time this is when most carbs are burnt and it doesnt matter if you grow with 24hr cycles the plants are going to still rest just that 4/6 hrs of rest in darkness is good for them to move around sugars and to develop trichome production its proven that the day of harvest that you leave your plants in darkeness for 3 days that youll gain 15%\20% more trichome production..

Now onto rrand1999 problems im sure he is having this problem due to the transplant... i dont see overwatering here either bc its only effecting the top half of the plant compaction of new soil pushing down on the roots can cause a droop in the leafs After watering bc the roots are disturbed and when you water the soil settles on the roots which in return causes minor stress and lack of oxygen bc on his photos the leafs dont look swallon and puffy like you see with overwatering i adviced him to water slowly with a turkey baster start from the outside in work his way towards the stalk
Nitrogen Toxicity (Dark Leaves or "The Claw") | Grow Weed Easy
Theres a part in there that actually mentions "leaves showing curve or droop without signs of overwatering"

Nitrogen Toxicity (Dark Leaves or "The Claw") | Grow Weed Easy
Theres a part in there that actually mentions "leaves showing curve or droop without signs of overwatering"

Yeah ima recommend him do a flush in about a week since he is transitioning to flower anyways but Nitrogen toxicity is hard to see when the pic is taken in dark and only using flash on the camara this will cause her to look dark green and for the plant to be fine before watering in then droop 10 mins after watering idk about N toxicity..
but lets ride it out for the next watering cycle
And let him water slowly in see how this goes for him and give it just an extra day of not watering and that lil extra of dry time inbetween..

Yeah ima recommend him do a flush in about a week since he is transitioning to flower anyways but Nitrogen toxicity is hard to see when the pic is taken in dark and only using flash on the camara this will cause her to look dark green and for the plant to be fine before watering in then droop 10 mins after watering idk about N toxicity..
but lets ride it out for the next watering cycle
And let him water slowly in see how this goes for him and give it just an extra day of not watering and that lil extra of dry time inbetween..
I hear ya. Sounds like a plan. Tbh it could be the miracle grow just needing that little bit longer to dry out or even it just doesn't dry out enough for cannabis.

Maybe also get a chopstick and poke some holes mosta the way down into your soil might help to get air to the roots especially when watering slowly
Also could get a small drill bit and drill holes around the side of the pot to where it can get some needed oxygen forsure

Also could get a small drill bit and drill holes around the side of the pot to where it can get some needed oxygen forsure
Yer true. That could work nicely. I make home made air pots like that.
Youd have to take it outta the pot first though or youll be tangling up roots and damaging em.

Yer true. That could work nicely. I make home made air pots like that.
Youd have to take it outta the pot first though or youll be tangling up roots and damaging em.
Itll work..
Looking good buddy i do it to my wifes planters and boy does it make a difference

I would like to think it was something as easy fix by flush but I use half nutrients and Since I’m transitioning into flower I’m using even less nitrogen. It’s definitely not over toxicity
Yes but what soil did you use to do the transplant?

Also I don’t think it is an oxygen problem because my soil is completely aerated. When I water you can hear a lot of air bubbles
Just before we go any further what soil did you use to transplant with to fill the new pot with ?

Just before we go any further what soil did you use to transplant with to fill the new pot with ?
Black magic. No added nutes. Just to be safe I flushed the new soil in the pot a few days before transplant just to be sure. Waited about 3 days, checked for mold (there was none), mixed some pearlite with my hands then did the transplant. This was about 2 weeks ago and the plant was loving the transplant until last night when I watered it. (About the 3-4 watering since the transplant)

Black magic. No added nutes. Just to be safe I flushed the new soil in the pot a few days before transplant just to be sure. Waited about 3 days, checked for mold (there was none), mixed some pearlite with my hands then did the transplant. This was about 2 weeks ago and the plant was loving the transplant until last night when I watered it. (About the 3-4 watering since the transplant)

Just be patient and wait till next watering in lets do what we said wait about 4 days this time before watering if it does it again its something with your nutes for it to happen just for one
Watering its not much to freak over i thought you were meaning its been doing for acouple of waterings just for it to happen during one watering let her leafs get back to normal wait till a day or so to water stick your
Finger halfway in soil if its moist
Your still good on watering but during flower dont let your pot run dry like in veg.. but this once will be fine let your roots grow out to search for water and then water in lets see what happens

I would like to think it was something as easy fix by flush but I use half nutrients and Since I’m transitioning into flower I’m using even less nitrogen. It’s definitely not over toxicity
Just because you havent been using full strength it doesn't mean there isnt excess nutrients and salt build up in the soil my friend.

Just because you havent been using full strength it doesn't mean there isnt excess nutrients and salt build up in the soil my friend.
Yeah this is what i was going to say next bc i just seen where he said half strength.

If your using at half strength do you tds it out after mixing your nutes?
What you mean tds?
If its like units from a meter I dont use meters and stuff like that. I like to keep things simple as possible FOR NOW.
I will keep stepping my game up but there are things ahead of meters that Ill be putting in place first personally

Back
Top Bottom