Two autos

I’m going to purchase a vacuum sealer. I have a couple friends that use them. They take up very little room in the freezer and the bag appeal and quality is as good as when it went in.
image.jpg
Price is US Dollars
Good idea even double bag them or more insulate :)
I don't know but I find my weed that comes from the storage freezer I get the giggles more , I only had the creeper strain in there and it gives the giggle but then I put other strains in the freezer and we had such a night laughing at sod all , im not sure if some chemical thing happens or not but i noticed a change , No racy heart , just chilled out and giddy , my dad is in his 70s, give him some, he was out building something and fell , we ran over and he was laying there laughing his nuts off and could not speak for laughing , this is a man that had a quad bypass :laugh:
Then an hour later he was banging on our door I thought something happened and he was still laughing and said , " can you order me a Chinese "" PMSL !!!! my God I laughed half the night ! Still laugh thinking about it

:laugh::rofl:

Hey mate .. hope your well.
I myself, , just yesterday..decided very unwisely, to decarb 2 1/2 oz of Diesel trim in the oven.
Gotta say.. it didn’t go down well;)
Don’t know about you sir? but I could happily live without the smell of decarbed erb. I’m not a fan of how it tastes in the butter either.. it’s a hold my nose job if it comes through on the cakes.
Never been bad enough to put me off though:)
I have an Ardent Nova for decarb. It was pretty expensive, but there is mostly no smell until you open it up when done.

I have an Ardent Nova for decarb. It was pretty expensive, but there is mostly no smell until you open it up when done.
Ooo thanks @DeeBoy .. I just had a peek at those.. they look ace:) as you say though, pricey.
a little pricey for me at the min:) I’ve had a bit of a seed fetish recently, so I’ll have to save up for a bit:)
Thanks again mate

Good idea even double bag them or more insulate :)
I don't know but I find my weed that comes from the storage freezer I get the giggles more , I only had the creeper strain in there and it gives the giggle but then I put other strains in the freezer and we had such a night laughing at sod all , im not sure if some chemical thing happens or not but i noticed a change , No racy heart , just chilled out and giddy , my dad is in his 70s, give him some, he was out building something and fell , we ran over and he was laying there laughing his nuts off and could not speak for laughing , this is a man that had a quad bypass :laugh:
Then an hour later he was banging on our door I thought something happened and he was still laughing and said , " can you order me a Chinese "" PMSL !!!! my God I laughed half the night ! Still laugh thinking about it

:laugh::rofl:
my dad is a user for years from his bypass and only trusts my organic , hes had the best days of his life from using , encase any one thinks wrongly .
Was funny next day too , he said every time he built the courage and stop laughing to ring for his Chinese order once he dialed and it rang he had to hang up for laughing again , My ribs still ache from laughing he has his sisters staying over for the weekend and the laugh we had telling them . :laugh:
Sorry for hi jacking your thread ,

Hello to ya @Listersmeghead
Hope your well sir?
I decided to flip the Do-Si girls, see what happens ay:). They’re too big for my tent and still growing? So thought I’d give it a try..
Here’s hoping for some pistils, in the very near future.
As they were freebies, I suppose they could be either auto or photo, wasn’t stated on the pack.. don’t even know wether flipping them will have any effect if they’re autos. We shall soon see.
Thanks for taking the time
Peace an buds to ya matey.

Hello to ya @Listersmeghead
Hope your well sir?
I decided to flip the Do-Si girls, see what happens ay:). They’re too big for my tent and still growing? So thought I’d give it a try..
Here’s hoping for some pistils, in the very near future.
As they were freebies, I suppose they could be either auto or photo, wasn’t stated on the pack.. don’t even know wether flipping them will have any effect if they’re autos. We shall soon see.
Thanks for taking the time
Peace an buds to ya matey.
Hey bud love
Thanks for coming by to check on me.
Been missing all the action, I'll be over to yours soon to catch up.
Cheers bud.

Catch up time.
Orange sherbet auto.
Sunday 25th July. 13 weeks.
20210725_192627.jpg

This picture taken just after 48hrs darkness. It was chopped straight after.
It's definitely the largest auto I've ever grown, should be close to double figures on weight.
I was away for most of the last week and half, so credit to my wife for finishing this girl up.
The os has been hung to dry for a week and placed in jars at 62% humidity. It's already got a pleasant orangy/tangerine taste with earthy tones to it, silly smooth in the smoke so I'm excited to see after a cure.
20210725_102337.jpg

It had twelve over 1 foot long fat stacks on her plus quite a few smaller, very happy with the outcome .

That's a great result mate. Looks nice and sticky. Mine didn't go quite as well :laugh: Got a little bit of nice smoke though. I had a taster a couple of weeks back and enjoyed it on a stroll through the Cotswolds.

That's a great result mate. Looks nice and sticky. Mine didn't go quite as well :laugh: Got a little bit of nice smoke though. I had a taster a couple of weeks back and enjoyed it on a stroll through the Cotswolds.
Hiya vet, good to see ya.
The Cotswolds and a tent sounds awesome at the moment, I could do with some of that.

Your girls finished well alright seeing it was first try experiment media, now you know what's what and still got some good harvest.
On to the next.
I've just seen you've got a sp3000 coming for next, nice!!!!
Can't wait to see what you do with that.
You're not gonna have a bedroom left at this rate.:laugh:

Catch up time.
Orange sherbet auto.
20210725_192627.jpg

It's definitely the largest auto I've ever grown, should be close to double figures on weight.
I was away for most of the last week and half, so credit to my wife for finishing this girl up.
The os has been hung to dry for a week and placed in jars at 62% humidity. It's already got a pleasant orangy/tangerine taste with earthy tones to it, silly smooth in the smoke so I'm excited to see after a cure.
20210725_102337.jpg

It had twelve over 1 foot long fat stacks on her plus quite a few smaller, very happy with the outcome .
Beautifully done. I was looking for you, glad to see you back.

Catch up time.
Orange sherbet auto.
20210725_192627.jpg

20210725_102337.jpg

Oooh, just got a little wee shiver.. they look great buddy
Hope your well and dandy:)

Hiya bud love. Cheers bud.
Thanks for coming over and checking on me,it's much appretiated, a bit like checking on the neighbour you haven't seen for awhile, the milk bottles stacking up on the door step.:D
Oooh, just got a little wee shiver..
You still got the a.c. going, or need to visit the little boys room?;)
I'm gonna be over yours soon when I do the rounds and catch up on what you're up too.
Laters bud love.

Back
Top Bottom