Two autos

The amnesia haze auto is 73 days today, so 10 weeks 3 days and is finishing fast. I thought she'd go 12 weeks but checked yesterday and pretty much 50/50 milky/clear, even one or two Amber. She's fattening up nice, could be her last week.
I'm going to get her back from her holiday home today and let her finish in the sunshine at one end of the sun room.
Pics of her coming later.

WOW the joys of summer grows.Have a great day :cool:
Cheers skunksa, good to see ya bud.
Yeah, it's gonna be an absolute scorcher today , look after them girls.
It's almost 28° where I am already.

Thanks nutty.
I'll take that , coming from yourself with your great girls.
I'm really enjoying the autos, they grow themselves for the most part.
I love them , they suit some and don't others , ive started feeding my big cheese from the bottom, I give my self a head ache
Great job mate keep it green !

I don't have to move my one I am experimenting with , it sits above a res with two x air stones lol , if it works ill be happy as a pig in ferments :)
P1170250.JPG
P1170253.JPG

20210613_082312.jpg

Good morning everyone , beautiful day outside.
Orange sherbet auto , 7 weeks .
Day 49
I'm impressed how she's turning out, still stretching (1 inch last night). The lights are 16 inches above and can be raised another 6 inches or so, that should be enough.:oops:
20210613_082729.jpg

20210613_082403.jpg

Starting to put her energy into flowers now so the stretch should finish any day.
Photo dump.
20210613_083846.jpg

20210613_082627.jpg
20210613_082545.jpg
Beautiful plants. She sure fills the tent.

Evening.
20210613_162745.jpg

The amnesia haze is back from her holiday, the sun is too bright to get a decent shot of her.
She absolutely stinks, like an over ripe fruit bowl. It's packing on weight, when I was carrying her the amount of top heavy lean weight was massive.
I'll get some better (as I can) photos of her later in the sun set with less glare.
I'm off down the beach with my little son to dig for treasure.
Laters.

I don't have to move my one I am experimenting with , it sits above a res with two x air stones lol , if it works ill be happy as a pig in ferments :)
P1170250.JPG
P1170253.JPG
like air injection tech. been toying with using soaker hose with air pump in base and stones then layer to keep soil apart from base. Air bubbles up through soil/pot and stops drowning supposedly. looked legit on the silly expensive "tech" site i saw idea on. similar idea to yours here . There was one with fabric pots that had the middles cut out to allow the air to be fed upwards. did consider putting soaker in spikes upwards into the soil too. Hate screwing watering up all the time so need a solution. lol not tried drippers yet. very interesting ideas with the air injection. keep up the good work mate.

Anytime you're down south ,your more than welcome to join the crew. We'll even make you chief hole digger, hours are harsh and my son's a ruthless boss.:thumb:.
As long as i get my fair share of the bounty, he does actually pay his crew, doesn't he?:laugh:

Looking forward to the next set of photos :popcorn:

As long as i get my fair share of the bounty, he does actually pay his crew, doesn't he?:laugh:

Looking forward to the next set of photos :popcorn:
He pays us with comedy, earlier he went to bend down to fill his bucket up with water, his shorts fell down and he Mooned the crowd.
Oh, we got three equal shares of an old bbq crate we dug up, it was deep.
That's fair.

He pays us with comedy, earlier he went to bend down to fill his bucket up with water, his shorts fell down and he Mooned the crowd.
Oh, we got three equal shares of an old bbq crate we dug up, it was deep.
That's fair.
Great memories they make when they are young. Trouble is, they grow up. Mines 20 now and a pain in the backside..
Treasure the cute times, as It doesnt last.

At least you found something :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom