Two autos

Great memories they make when they are young. Trouble is, they grow up. Mines 20 now and a pain in the backside..
Treasure the cute times, as It doesnt last.

At least you found something :laugh:
And they really smell as they get older. Going into my 14 year olds room in the morning, I'm gagging as I'm going to open the window.
Yeah, making memories is what it's all about....they forget most of them..but I have the pictures to remind/embarrass them later.:rofl:

Evening.
20210613_212039.jpg

I'm struggling to get a decent picture of the amnesia with my phone, I either can't get far enough away from it to get the whole plant in with any detail, or it's sun glare. I'll have to take her in the house to get a decent photo before she finishes.
Getting some fat colas on here now, had to release the restraints on a few branches as they're starting to bend towards the floor due to weight.

Afternoon vet.
Wish mine looked that healthy
Give it a couple of weeks when mine is at the same stage of flower as yours, that's when mine go down hill, I'll guarantee mine won't look so pretty.:D

You've been experimenting with new soil mix and nutes this time, so I'd expect the odd funky leaf or two while you dial it in. I hope the megacrop perks it up for ya.
Cheers for popping in vet.:thumb:

Lol, sure does Nev.
I'm more than happy.
You're pretty close with your brood of ladies, they're looking gorgeous by the way.
Cheers bud.
Thank you for the compliment. The oldest is 96 today and if I thought her to be ready tomorrow I would make her wait until 100 now.
The autos are a trip but I’m starting to enjoy their quirks and challenges now.

Thank you for the compliment. The oldest is 96 today and if I thought her to be ready tomorrow I would make her wait until 100 now.
The autos are a trip but I’m starting to enjoy their quirks and challenges now.
I agree Nev, once you're used to them, I've started to really enjoy autos.

96 days! Those girls are seriously testing your ability for patience...that's Zen like.:rofl:

Evening squiggle. How's you ?

I'm already on it bud, I've had the missus on the hunt for new jars, think she even cleared out asda when she was down there.
I've got snap/clip shut and screws lids.
:nerd-with-glasses:
I'm great thanks for asking. My new toy has arrived, the Par"O"meter.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Those snap/clip shut ones are hard to find.. last time I was out I couldn't get any.
Looking forward to the weigh in. Have you got any guestimates??

Those snap/clip shut ones are hard to find
Tell me about it, I've had the missus scouring the town for the past month, even sending me photos "is this one ok" bless her, she treats me good.

Have you got any guestimates??
I haven't got any scales anymore, they kept getting borrowed and stopped getting returned, unless you count some Heston Blumenthal kitchen ones (which I might add he advertises as "precision" scales, well, heston wants to be ashamed of himself)
So I usually go by jar count. But I reckon over 5oz and I'm happy with that.
Might have to get some new scales so I can put an official score up.

Scales,jars,meters,lights ££££££ :rofl:

Nice, that'll read things proper like.
How much did it cost in the end?
Sorry for the late reply..
had to make tea and tidy up.
I know. I wish it had came at the start of the grow. The intension was to find out what the light was putting out. So I could have avoided all this hassle.
I've only hired it for a week at 90quid, from a place in Wales..
Tell me about it, I've had the missus scouring the town for the past month, even sending me photos "is this one ok" bless her, she treats me good.

I haven't got any scales anymore, they kept getting borrowed and stopped getting returned, unless you count some Heston Blumenthal kitchen ones (which I might add he advertises as "precision" scales, well, heston wants to be ashamed of himself)
So I usually go by jar count. But I reckon over 5oz and I'm happy with that.
Might have to get some new scales so I can put an official score up.

Scales,jars,meters,lights ££££££ :rofl:
AHH! The missus's .we couldn't live without them. It's tempting, but we couldn't..

So Heston sells dodgey measuring equipment too. Can't trust nowt these days!!:laugh:

Don't buy a calculator to add up what you've spent :rofl:

Then there was one.
20210621_091458.jpg

The amnesia haze auto has been chopped.
20210619_123029.jpg

Lots of nice chunky buds. The smell when finishing was rotting fruit, but while trimming there was an old school sweet fruity earthy smell, reminded me of original nothern lights.
I'm very pleased with the results.

Orange sherbet, day 57.
8 weeks + 1 day.
20210621_090542.jpg

I think it's stopped stretching thankfully, we're down to 13" between the light and plant, but it's stayed like that for the past 24 hours. The past week it was stretching at about an inch a day
13 june:
20210613_082403.jpg

This was last week, If you look at the white bar in the left side of the tent, you'll see a 6" or so gap between bar and plant.
Forward to today.
21 june:
20210621_090517.jpg

The plant is now just above the white bar.
so hopefully that's the main stretch done.
There's slight edge curl on the leaves at the top of the plant from light stress, very minimal but she'll have to adapt as there's no space left. I could possibly manipulate another inch or so but that's it.
20210621_090619.jpg

20210621_090433.jpg

All that's left is to fatten the buds and bring it home with this one.

Have a good day everyone, it's hammering down with rain here.

Back
Top Bottom