Two autos

Cheers vet.
Good luck on the jar hunt, it's a lot harder than it should be at the moment.
Worse case I empty a load of jars with older bud into one that'll eventually get put into butter or something, which will free up some jars.

Worse case I empty a load of jars with older bud into one that'll eventually get put into butter or something, which will free up some jars.
Have you used the butter mixing device that you won? (can't remember it's actual name). Does it do the job?
I ask as I'm making some oil this week, last time I used olive oil in the insta pot and I wasn't impressed. I've got cocunut oil also but maybe good old fashioned butter for cakes/cookies is the winner.

If anybody else looking in has a good process for oil, I'd like to hear it.

Yeah, I've got the turkey bags....heads up, they only help a little.
Last time I had the insta pot out overnight, the kids kept asking in the morning" what's that?", me: "a stew"
I ended up having to cook a stew to hide it. :laugh:

Thanks for the tip with carcass and Justin.
:rofl: I might have to do a very fragrant curry at the same time.

No worries. They have shared their gummy recipes too which look great. Edibles scare the shit out of me though. Had some rough rides. Ha ha.

Thanks,for the tag, Vet!

I've made lots of oil and gummies, so If you need any help, @Listersmeghead just tag me!

Congrats on the harvest mate. Thanks for reminding me about jars too. Best get some more soon.
Nescafe Jars are great the biggest , I even but din them and wrap in a bag and through in the deep freeze , Buds are as nice as the day they went in ..

Nescafe Jars are great the biggest , I even but din them and wrap in a bag and through in the deep freeze , Buds are as nice as the day they went in ..
Morning nutty.
When you freeze bud, can you still smoke it after, and how long does it have to sit when you get it out the freezer?

Top tip on the coffee jars, we don't have those jars, my wife drinks posh coffee out a machine. In a pinch I use the large bio yoghurt pots, they've got air tight snap shut lids.

I am blaming you for me smoking this early Hahahaaaa haaa :thumb: :laugh: it works because im stoned waiting on these pics to upload LOL !!!

P1170429.JPG
P1170430.JPG
P1170431.JPG
P1170432.JPG
P1170436.JPG

Back
Top Bottom