Two autos

For science nutty . :rofl:
:passitleft:
You're a hero.
your mine too ,

after that smoke I went on my two mile walk , so I said ill think of something positive and world peace came to mind, I could see all these great visions and the song amazing grace was playing and I could hear the bag pipes and everything , it was the best walk of my life .. Tip of the day , get stoned and think of something amazing, I had goose bumps,
I feel like I have been massaged now thanks :ganjamon:

20210617_084303.jpg

Amnesia haze auto, day 77.
11 weeks.
She's done, the plant has stopped drinking. Trichomes are mostly cloudy, a few amber. The buds on her are fat and heavy and smell gorgeous. Can't wait to try her.
20210616_160705.jpg
Almost caught up @Listersmeghead . Hope you don’t mind me tagging along?
Garden looking beautiful mate.:)

Yeah, I've got the turkey bags....heads up, they only help a little.
Last time I had the insta pot out overnight, the kids kept asking in the morning" what's that?", me: "a stew"
I ended up having to cook a stew to hide it. :laugh:

Thanks for the tip with carcass and Justin.
Hey mate .. hope your well.
I myself, , just yesterday..decided very unwisely, to decarb 2 1/2 oz of Diesel trim in the oven.
Gotta say.. it didn’t go down well;)
Don’t know about you sir? but I could happily live without the smell of decarbed erb. I’m not a fan of how it tastes in the butter either.. it’s a hold my nose job if it comes through on the cakes.
Never been bad enough to put me off though:)

I've only ever stored trim in the freezer, always been a bit worried to put bud in there. I shall give a few buds a sample try.
Cheers nutty.
Make sure you put the jar in a bag then put into another few bags, the better thicker shopping bags or a big black bag and wrap it up multiple times , wrap well !

Hey mate .. hope your well.
I myself, , just yesterday..decided very unwisely, to decarb 2 1/2 oz of Diesel trim in the oven.
Gotta say.. it didn’t go down well;)
Don’t know about you sir? but I could happily live without the smell of decarbed erb. I’m not a fan of how it tastes in the butter either.. it’s a hold my nose job if it comes through on the cakes.
Never been bad enough to put me off though:)
Afternoon bud love.
I'm good thanks bud, hope you likewise.

I've not tried butter yet, the thought of the taste still coming through puts me off slightly, but gotta try it at some point. I can't remember if it was you or skunksa that had made cakes and had pictures on the journal, looked delish.
I made some oil but wasn't strong enough, I'm gonna ramp it to 11. :D

Almost caught up @Listersmeghead . Hope you don’t mind me tagging along?
Garden looking beautiful mate.
Cheers bud love, A pleasure to have you around sir.
I saw you making your way through, cool of you to come over and check things out.:thumb:

Ok nutty.
I take it that's to stop condensation/water building up and freezing?
No to keep you warm unwrapping them lol :laugh: .. , like wrapping the jars in insulate , doesn't seem to harm the thc , ive done it every time I get a bit more bud than expected , only did it with the synthetic coco grow buds not my organic grown , I like them jarred :thumb:

No to keep you warm unwrapping them lol :laugh: .. , like wrapping the jars in insulate , doesn't seem to harm the thc , ive done it every time I get a bit more bud than expected , only did it with the synthetic coco grow buds not my organic grown , I like them jarred :thumb:
Sounds like you could make use of a good "Malawi cobbing" experiment and her to try the difference.. I never have enough spare , ever !. lol

Sounds like you could make use of a good "Malawi cobbing" experiment and her to try the difference.. I never have enough spare , ever !. lol
My creeper yielded almost 9 ounce so some had to be tucked away . I had about 22 ounce for 85 days so I am like a squirrel now burring me nuts lol
MY future plans is grow summer only and close down for winter and use the winter for all my other plants start them early for selling on for charity , None MJ :cheesygrinsmiley:
Our winters are getting worse , too cold, too wet , too many power cuts , its no fun growing weed in shit conditions as my grow room is a shed out side every other day I had to change heat , lights , humidifier and so on , pain in the ass

My creeper yielded almost 9 ounce so some had to be tucked away . I had about 22 ounce for 85 days so I am like a squirrel now burring me nuts lol
MY future plans is grow summer only and close down for winter and use the winter for all my other plants start them early for selling on for charity , None MJ :cheesygrinsmiley:
Our winters are getting worse , too cold, too wet , too many power cuts , its no fun growing weed in shit conditions as my grow room is a shed out side every other day I had to change heat , lights , humidifier and so on , pain in the ass
Nice figures. I see your issue now. impossible to get indoor environments without constants. The loft space is an odd place to grow here as they are not heated or protected like the rest of the house and the heatwaves create an oven effect as they come and go but still able to keep it fairly stable .would love a room IN the house , like you, i have to alter the environment to the days weather here in the shitty UK. lol. We don't get the freezes anymore thankfully and only saw a light snow fall in winter for a few days . definitely changed over the decades . my old hps was vital just for the heat in winter a few years back. roll on climate change , we want some summer sun in the UK for more than a week at a time. lol

Nice figures. I see your issue now. impossible to get indoor environments without constants. The loft space is an odd place to grow here as they are not heated or protected like the rest of the house and the heatwaves create an oven effect as they come and go but still able to keep it fairly stable .would love a room IN the house , like you, i have to alter the environment to the days weather here in the shitty UK. lol. We don't get the freezes anymore thankfully and only saw a light snow fall in winter for a few days . definitely changed over the decades . my old hps was vital just for the heat in winter a few years back. roll on climate change , we want some summer sun in the UK for more than a week at a time. lol
Pissing down today , the uk even the summer is crap lol. its my little girls bday today too and we have a big party sorted with a bouncy castle and its pissing it down :laugh: last 4 days would melt you , cant win

Pissing down today , the uk even the summer is crap lol. its my little girls bday today too and we have a big party sorted with a bouncy castle and its pissing it down :laugh: last 4 days would melt you , cant win
Then folks wonder why we obsess about weather here . hope it cleared for the fun time at least . We don't tan , we rust !.

Pale is the new sausage brown.
Id get sunburn if the fridge door was left open :rofl: got a bad burn out on a fishing boat once , never again, not wrth the pain and then the itch almost made me put a rope up it was that bad , like scratching your self with a hedgehog ,

Id get sunburn if the fridge door was left open :rofl: got a bad burn out on a fishing boat once , never again, not wrth the pain and then the itch almost made me put a rope up it was that bad , like scratching your self with a hedgehog ,
I did the typical British abroad in Spain 1st time away. burnt to a crisp by 2nd day and swelled up with heat , eyes closed and had mickey mouse hands. looked inflated for the rest of the 10 days. effect hit me for about 5 years when I went in the sun too long. got me in Cornwall and scared kids as I tried to ignore it at the evening entertainment , kids were double taking me and looking terrified at my lineless, gimp mask looking face. , wife kept saying "nobody will notice" , was hilarious watching the reactions alone. heehee. toonmany years hiding from the sun on my pc or grow room . last thing I need is leather skin too. lol

I did the typical British abroad in Spain 1st time away. burnt to a crisp by 2nd day and swelled up with heat , eyes closed and had mickey mouse hands. looked inflated for the rest of the 10 days. effect hit me for about 5 years when I went in the sun too long. got me in Cornwall and scared kids as I tried to ignore it at the evening entertainment , kids were double taking me and looking terrified at my lineless, gimp mask looking face. , wife kept saying "nobody will notice" , was hilarious watching the reactions alone. heehee. toonmany years hiding from the sun on my pc or grow room . last thing I need is leather skin too. lol
Stop!! your killing me I just had a smoke and I keep getting visions of a baboons ass :laugh::rofl::laugh:

My back was full of burn blisters and i slid back first down a pebble dashed wall pisssed , pain !never felt pain like it , well the next day I was sore sore and for about two weeks i slept face down lol

Make sure you put the jar in a bag then put into another few bags, the better thicker shopping bags or a big black bag and wrap it up multiple times , wrap well !
I’m going to purchase a vacuum sealer. I have a couple friends that use them. They take up very little room in the freezer and the bag appeal and quality is as good as when it went in.
image.jpg
Price is US Dollars

Back
Top Bottom