Two Bag Seeds Germinated & Growing One Four Weeks Old - One Two Days Old - First Grow

marcus3883

What strain is it? Bagseed, so not sure!
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? not sure.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? one is in veg and one just germinated.
If in Veg... For how long? 4 weeks for one.
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot? one is a 4 oz pot, the other is i would say about 15 to 20 oz, rough estimate..
Size of light? 26 watt cfl
Is it aircooled?occasionally i put a fan on it.
Temp of Room/cab? Not sure, I know it does change rapidly though.
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res? not sure.
Any Pests ? no.
How often are you watering?over 2 days and i spray the canopy very often.
Type and strength of ferts used? Ive used very little miracle gro plant food. it says 28-8-16 at the top of the instructions so i think thats the strengths or whatever those numbers mean. (Im new obviously)

Im about to post pictures of the four week old plant now!

Re: two bagseeds germinated and growing! One four weeks old, one two days old. First

IMG_20131127_205554.jpg
this is my first plant! Its 29 days old,
IMG_20131127_205633.jpg

Re: two bagseeds germinated and growing! One four weeks old, one two days old. First

IMG_20131127_205620.jpg
another picture of my frist plant,
This is what my second plant is in, I put it in a cup of water for 3 days and I planted it in this today.
IMG_20131127_205750.jpg

This is just a grow to study the plants growth and learn some of the ways of cannabis growing, i hope to harvest anything possible but i only expect some leaves to make hash, if that, but this is basically just a learning experience, so I appreciate any helpful comments and hope i can get a few followers to watch my plants growth! Stay green and keep em growin fellas.

looks good so far but of course that is not much room for growth
28-8-16 is the nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in your nutrients
take it easy on the nutrients that's a pretty strong formula for such young ones
the little one does not need any for a week or so
if you want them to survive you will need more light and a way to check ph
you might think of putting a small fan in the area for circulation
just keep an eye on things for now its gonna be a long strange trip =)
i will be watching
good luck and take care

This is just a grow to study the plants growth and learn some of the ways of cannabis growing, i hope to harvest anything possible but i only expect some leaves to make hash, if that, but this is basically just a learning experience, so I appreciate any helpful comments and hope i can get a few followers to watch my plants growth! Stay green and keep em growin fellas.

Im also on a first time grow project about the same maturity as yours. Yours are looking pretty healthly maybe a little strong on the nutes. in my personal opinon I don't really like miracle gro products Ive seen it burn up a lot of good bud :( Are you using a lighting source and checking ph, room temp, humidity, ect...? You can check my out my set up on my thread Exweedament! First Time Grow. I got all my equipment( 2 extension cords, CFL(60W- 900 Lumens)4Pack, automated timer, Bulb adapter, and Twin Bulb Adapter, at a local hardware store for $13. just add you a fan and sum aluminum foil, if your trying to keep it cheap, and a indoor humidity/ temp reader and you can almost control the environment the plants grow in. Check out my little set up its a 26''x26'' closet space. I had 45 plants in it and had to lower down to 3 after sum research lol Thanks for sharing your journal, I'll be watching. -RB2316

Re: Two bagseeds germinated and growing! One four weeks old, one two days old. First

I was going to try and get more light soon but not sure how im going to accomplish it, but we'll see! like i said its just experimental so not completely investing in a full grow room, ive just been letting it chill under lmy lamp next to my bed so im not sure about humidity, temp, ph. or any of that. its kinda of just a grow to see how it goes and to learn a little. (hopefully be able to make hash) Ill keep yall updated! stay safe and ill check into any journals yall have!

Re: Two bagseeds germinated and growing! One four weeks old, one two days old. First

Oh i forgot to mention, I filled a water bottle with water and put a small amount of the plant food in it, then i poked a hole in the top of the bottles cap, so ive only added very little fert to the 4 week old plant, (the guy i got it from called it bubba so ill call it bubba too) so im not worried about that although on one leaf i noticed the tip was turning yellow but it only covered the very tip and never progressed but it annoyed me so i clipped it.. Ive been constantly reading information about the subject for the four weeks of the plants growth and i know now that i dont really need fert. for a while so im just gonna wait it out until it shows signs of defiencies. (Also to the admins I know yall are prolly pissed im posting 8 different times but im new and just figured out how to edit so dont delete this or anything) haha

today i was thinking about crazy things all day bored out of my mind (No herb :( ...) and i thought maybe i could throw some straws with some holes in it in the soil so more oxygen could get to roots? So as bored as i was, this is what happened.

Edit: Had to upload picture with my phone sorry guys.

i don't think its gonna hurt but i am not sure how much it is going to help
your medium looks to be light enough for plenty of oxygen to enter when you water,
practice soaking the whole thing and then letting it almost completely dry up
before adding water again. what the straws tell me is you are in danger of trying to hard =)
first rule is always less is safer than more,it is easier to fix too little than it is to fix too much
keep in mind when most of these people give you advice its from the desire to get the best and most from
the plant, but in reality you can grow with just light, water and dirt
we add things and adjust this and that to get a better result but it is easy to over do it,be a little patient brother
you are working with nature and she does things in certain ways
if you get to the end and see and feel your own work come to fruit you will be hooked
each time you attempt to grow you will see better and better results
hang in there its a long ride

Thanks for the advice, ill keep all that in mind for sure
Also to anyone who can help my plant is very unhappy!
IMG_20131201_210242.jpg

Ok, so if anyone didn't notice, I transplanted the four week old to a bigger pot the day before I took that picture of her sadness, so I figured her transplant had something to do with her health a little but I knew it didn't cause she was pretty sad before the transplant, but after a while I noticed that the light was putting off more heat with the the tin foil everywhere, so I foiliage sprayed her every 30 more or hour, gave her a good watering,then turned the lights off and I woke up to this!
IMG_20131202_085700.jpg

Re: Two Bagseeds Germinated & Growing! One Four Weeks Old - One Two Days Old - First

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom