Two Men Arrested In Medical Marijuana Robbery

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Two men have been arrested in connection with a medical marijuana robbery at an Oregon City home.

Clinton Boyd and James Giggy, both from Lakewood, Wash., were taken into custody at their apartment last week. They're accused in a robbery where a man was held at gunpoint and his three children were locked in a closet.

At about 8:30 a.m. Wednesday, the man heard someone knocking on his front door and proclaiming that his girlfriend had just sideswiped their vehicle, according to Oregon City police. When the man answered the door, three masked men, at least one of them armed with a handgun, rushed through the door, police said.

The victim said the three men ransacked the home, demanded money and took about 1 1/2 pounds of marijuana. At one point, the victim's 12-year-old daughter witnessed her father on the floor while one of the intruders held a gun to his head, police said.

Oregon City police said they received a tip about the suspects' identities and they worked with officers in Washington to make the arrests.

Oregon City police Lt. Jim Band said some of the stolen marijuana was recovered when they arrested Boyd and Giggy. Band also said masks matching the description of the ones used in the robbery were found.

Police said one or two people remain at large in the crime.

NewsHawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: kxl.com
Copyright: 2009 Alpha Broadcasting

It sure looks like Clinton Boyd and James Giggy are gonna spend a lot of time in there WEEDLESS jail cell... Spending time in jail is no fun from what I have been told.. I bet they get a couple of years for armed robbery...

Hang 'em High, said Clint! Rip offs deserve nothing short of a good whooopin!
O/C my old home town from the 70's.. in fact the old house address was 407 High Street in O/C. it is still there, near the towns elevator. In fact these 2 ripoffs need to take a barrel ride down the O/C falls,with no life preservers. Oregon Prisons are no place for cannabis rippers or home invaders. I think their new names are Bubbas Bitches 1 & 2..
My dear friend of the past "Jan Marston" of Portland Oregon was shot and killed by Simon Rogan Benedict he was a me-h freak, blew her head clean off at point blank range, while he was breaking into her house only to rip off her 45 cannabis plants in bud. Simon is in AG SEG 25 years to Life at OSP. He is let out for 1 hour a day to exercise. He has 12 years left on a 25 stretch, before eligible for parole.

I always felt that this was the most gutless crime out there as there are no camera's or security.To do an armed robbery of a man with three kids in the house takes things to an all new low.Armed robbery is terrifying when the gun is pointing at you.To inflict that kind of terror on children is disgusting.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom