Two Meter Tall AK Autoflower?

Thegweni

I am a first time grower and first time poster so please forgive my ignorance. However I have been told by someone I consider very clever (me) that there are no stupid questions so here goes.

I ordered seed from a European source and finally the 2 seeds arrived from the Netherlands. ( TWO SEEDS!! - I am a BIG spender and this after all was my first experiment.) Well, the one seed rotted in its paper towel but the AK Auto sprouted and now, 10 weeks later is over 2 meters tall (close to 7 foot for the metrically challenged). In the last 3 weeks it has been budding but these are small and underdeveloped.

I have the plant on a 20/4 cycle, feeding Eco-Grow and Eco-Bloom as fertilizer and the medium is soil which I mixed myself. I have discovered this to be a little more absorbent than Fox Farms. Next time I small chase the moths from my wallet and buy Fox Farms as this is probably cheaper and better than me mixing organic soil with worm castings, builders sand and pertlite. Lights are fluorescent and I have 400 watts on this plant only. I have two other non auto plants which are NYC Diesel that I grew from bag seed, using the same lighting and are now ready to harvest. These, of course are in a different room with 12/12 lighting and look beautiful and full of buds and sticky stuff. Not so the AK Auto.

QUESTIONS
Is my AK Auto actually not an auto?
Should I move it to the 12/12 room and see if it buds?
Should I persuade my US Congressman to declare war on the Netherlands as retribution for bad seeds?

Re: Two Meter Tall AK Autoflower?????

It will flower eventually if it is a auto.... Sounds good got a pic??
If not just 12/12 it

IF it is an autoflower is the big question. According to the seed distributor this AK Auto should grow indoors to .8 meters and finish in +/- 77 days. I am not seeing either and my US Congressman is getting frigidity. He has not declared war on an undeserving country for some time.

If it's budding under 20/4 it's def an auto 18/6 might help a little but since it's an auto 12/12 is not a necessity. You could research back building for ur buds to encourage development. But I would ride it out. To bad u don't have access to a male. 7ft auto is def not a ruderalis trait, and u could breed in heavy hitters for bud development giving u a large auto strain. A great thing to have if u do outdoor and need an extra harvest to get u through the summer until fall. Hope she pulls through for ya

You should reduce the light to at least 18/6 if not 16/8 14/10 or 12/12. personally id do 14/10 or 12/12. Four hours of dark isnt enough to properly use all the stored energy. It would only use some of it.

But that is an auto.

You should reduce the light to at least 18/6 if not 16/8 14/10 or 12/12. personally id do 14/10 or 12/12. Four hours of dark isnt enough to properly use all the stored energy. It would only use some of it.

But that is an auto.

I strongly suspect that this plant is not an autoflower and so would my Congressman (if he was not a Tea Party Advocate, a clown and dead against cannabis). However he is desperate to declare war against the Netherlands and this seems as good an excuse as any.

Back
Top Bottom