two paranoid

helloworld59

Because the whole hall stood the beauty of water, cheap hockey jerseys, almost all of them is a model figure.

The little one looked, the nation's sports community famous guy almost here, among which the basketball star up, go back and take a closer look at one check it out throughout the United States national team seem to have here.

Between Li Immersió take God, the four giant has been integrated into a party which, greeting everywhere.

If kidnapped all the guys here, estimated that more than grab the Citibank headquarters also fishing it? - Lee Immersió head sprang a strange idea.

"Rookie, to enjoy your party!" Holding a big beautiful over the boss 哥德怀恩韦德 pat Some wander Lee Immersió attached whispered cautioned: "Most of the ladies here are single! ! And, I must remind you, they are basically supermodel, a friend of Michael's current girlfriend. "

"Oh!" Lee Guan Yu nodded, and then plunge into the crowd. Although beauty he was approached but Lee Immersió apparently interested not concentrated, so not much interaction. Long shuttle in the crowd really boring egg pain Lee Fish, Duanliao Yi cup red wine went into the hall secluded, sit down, find a quiet sofa. The eyes free no focus in the the those sports circle biggest names Guosetianxiang beautiful body, just keep drinking.

Drink three cups, and finally to a chat with the guys - Kobe Bryant.

At first, the two just each other sat silent, each drink. About this for three or four minutes of silence, the two really boring, so simple chatted up, and the first to speak or Kobe Bryant.

"Are you Chinese?" Kobe Bryant summer apparently not concerned about how the dynamic of the NBA, to know the Lee Immersió face on a lot of news.

"Ah." Lee Immersió nodded.

"Hello." Kobe Bryant slipped a jerky the Chinese, cheap nfl jerseys, 'hello' after, continue to use the English language and asked: "Are you a friend of Michael in Lee Immersió Huileyiju?"

"No, I follow Dwyane Wade over." Li Immersió explain.

"So, you are a the Dwyane Wade friend?"

"Uh, strictly speaking, I was his teammate."

"Teammates?" Kobe Bryant was very surprised, in his memory, it seems that the Miami Heat last two seasons and do not have a Chinese person?

"Well, this summer, the Miami Heat and I signed up."

Listen to Lee Guan Yu says Kobe Bryant is more shocked, asked, dumbfounded: "Well, you are not should go to the summer league?"

"Uh, Dwyane said I can not to participate."
800 novel network
Kobe Bryant at this time has been Lee Immersió explanation confused confused, this Chinese boy he was, actually can not participate in the summer league, is larger than the scholar Lang also mighty?

"Pat Riley agreed?"

"Ah." Li Immersió point nod.

21: two paranoid

After receiving a positive reply, Kobe Bryant mind circled a group question mark - Pat Riley actually agreed to let a rookie summer league is not playing? Dwyane Wade also took him out to play? This rookie story behind that? Do also big? How've never heard his name?

At this time, Dwyane Wade is just passing from the next. () So Kobe Bryant quickly beckoned: Dwyane come under.

Dwyane Wade hear, whisper a few words attached companion's ear, Bryant walked up to the face, snappily gave Bryant punch: "Hey, man, did not see I'm the sister? What is it?, and this is my little brother maybe, after a lot of care. "

"He is really your team's players?" Bryant pointing to Li Guan Yu said, wholesale authentic nfl jerseys, a look of disbelief.

"Of course, he is our future in Miami."

Dwyane Wade a natural look, which makes Kobe Bryant more accidents, and asked: "You second place is not selected Michael Beasley?"

Kobe Bryant is generally only concerned with the news of the lottery pick, he may not have that much time on the new people who, all these years so many new people out, so far only a handful of the threat to his status, strictly speaking, are a no.

"Uh ... Michael Beasley also our future, but his bone age is not 16 years old, so should our real future is his." Dwyane Wade explained.

"Oh!" Kobe Bryant suddenly, see to Lee Immersió the eyes become 'ambiguous' up.

"Hey ... you do not fight the idea of my little brother, you have four quasi-all-star there, Do you really have not read the period of his popular network video?" Dwyane Wade 'warning' Road, this time the beautiful with Dia Dia voice called loudly 'Darling', Dwyane Wade immediately very 'heterosexual disgraceful' turned and walked towards the beautiful.

Dwyane Wade left confused Kobe Bryant turned very seriously the to Lee Immersió asked: "What video?"

"Uh ..." Lee Immersió red in the face, hold good long time to Biechu: "unhealthy, children should not be a video."

"Oh!" Kobe Bryant nodded and clear in the chest. authentic nfl jerseys
Awkward silence for a while after, asked: "Dwyane take you to Las Vegas to do?"

"He said to me when the U.S. team sparring.

"Dwyane be nice ah!" Kobe Bryant sigh while emotion in mind - if there is a bone age 16-year-old rookie with the Lakers, I guess I would take him to come here to sharpen it?

Back
Top Bottom