Two, Zero, Two, Zero Let's Grow

Well done mate :thumb:

Thanks Celt. I've been slowly collecting the pollen from this guy and storing it... PS. Finally got 5 more seeds that poped out the dirt. Sadly they are all free bag seeds, so it's a guessing game as to what they are. Only stayin tuined will let us find out.

20200612_195724.jpg

Granddaddy purple starting to flower.

20200618_183840.jpg
20200618_183916.jpg
20200618_183902.jpg

Granddaddy Purple Mother, officially pollenate with Jew gold 1974 that has been stricky preserved strain since 1974 by an older gentleman I know. LETS Hope she gives birth to an outstanding seed and new generations of Kosher Daddy seedlings with ultimate vigour...

Special thanks to @Emilya for awesome support through my endless questions for guidance on a more natural approach to growing. I've completely stoped using pre bottled nutrients for this grow and look how healthy everything looks. Amazing to me.

Looks like the select pollanted bud sites have taken. The 3 bud sites have retracted pistols that are changed in color, shriveled up and retracted. Look much different then the rest of the bud sites. Now to wait roughly 4 weeks or untill seeds pods split open and drop some seeds.

After this run I will be testing out the new seeds to see how well they grow and to analyze everything about them.

This is the end of this thread, I keep updating my other thread " Cannabis Project " instead.

I guess this ended up being a mix bag of making seeds, growing an unknown strain and flat out forgetting to update this thread.

I invite you all to come take a look at my other threads in signature.

Back
Top Bottom