KushMonster

Does anyone know which candidates are most supportive of cannabis legalization in Texas? All I've seen is for Mark Katz, but he's running for Lieutenant Governor.. right?

No, kinky was running for ag. commissioner but got beat by hank gilbert in the democratic primarys.

Bill White is the democratic candidate, but I haven't heard anything about Marijuana regulation from him.

I guess if you want to throw away your vote you can vote for a 3rd party candidate. Let's get real, her chances are winning are slim to none. As long as "Emperor Perry" doesn't get re-elected, who cares. Thank god Medina couldn't force a run-off.... crazy bitch.

I guess if you want to throw away your vote you can vote for a 3rd party candidate. Let's get real, her chances are winning are slim to none. As long as "Emperor Perry" doesn't get re-elected, who cares. Thank god Medina couldn't force a run-off.... crazy bitch.

Really lets get real,

The dems and repubs are two factions of the same collectivist beast. Neither of the Establishment parties have done Anything to help the cause of Freedom or stand for Our God Given Right to Smoke Bud! They are both WAR MONGERS! Have you never noticed that the Republicans passed the Illegal Patriot Act (which by the way made an act of terrorism to chief a joint. Don't believe me READ IT!!!) BUT The Democrats Continued it and Expanded it. Both parties HATE YOUR FREEDOM. They have worked together to Centralize power in the Executive Branch for over 100 years, and it will be to our detriment if we don't spread some of that power back to he Congress Where it belongs. And the only people who will not continue to Suck up the peoples power are Non Faction individuals Who actually Know and Practice the Principals that are laid out in our U.S Constitution and explained in the Federalist papers.

You Seem to think that this is a Horse race where you are supposed to vote for the Winner!!
This is not a horse race my friend. We are not supposed to ask the Media who will win and What is a safe bet. We are supposed to Use critical thinking and to do some homework to determine which individual will perform the duties of Public Service properly and who know the Proper role of their position, never overstepping and doing more than they are allowed to. We are the Winners if we vote for the real Americans!

Medina would have been a Great Governor. She demonstrated her Knowledge of the Constitutions and made it very clear that she would we be an advocate for individual liberty and not a Collectivist Blood sucker.

Obviously perry is a huge Criminal and he belongs in prison but did you hear what Bill white and The Green Party are proposing? More Income tax!!!!

You are Crazy!:hookah:

by the way, did you hear the NEWS?!!!

EXCLUSIVE: Al Qaeda Leader Dined at the Pentagon Just Months After 9/11

By Catherine Herridge

Published October 20, 2010

| FoxNews.com

Anwar Al-Awlaki may be the first American on the CIA's kill or capture list, but he was also a lunch guest of military brass at the Pentagon within months of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks, Fox News has learned.

Documents exclusively obtained by Fox News, including an FBI interview conducted after the Fort Hood shooting in November 2009, state that Awlaki was taken to the Pentagon as part of the military’s outreach to the Muslim community in the immediate aftermath of the attacks.

The incident was flagged by a current Defense Department employee who came forward and told investigators she helped arrange the meeting after she saw Awlaki speak in Alexandria, Va.

The employee "attended this talk and while she arrived late she recalls being impressed by this imam. He condemned Al Qaeda and the terrorist attacks. During his talk he was 'harassed' by members of the audience and suffered it well," reads one document.

According to the documents, obtained as part of an ongoing investigation by the specials unit "Fox News Reporting," there was a push within the Defense Department to reach out to the Muslim community.
Related Video

"At that period in time, the secretary of the Army (redacted) was eager to have a presentation from a moderate Muslim."

In addition, Awlaki "was considered to be an 'up and coming' member of the Islamic community. After her vetting, Aulaqi (Awlaki) was invited to and attended a luncheon at the Pentagon in the secretary of the Army's Office of Government Counsel."

Awlaki, a Yemeni-American who was born in Las Cruces, N.M., was interviewed at least four times by the FBI in the first week after the attacks because of his ties to the three hijackers Nawaf al-Hazmi, Khalid al-Mihdhar and Hani Hanjour. The three hijackers were all onboard Flight 77 that slammed into the Pentagon.

Awlaki is now believed to be hiding in Yemen after he was linked to the alleged Ft. Hood shooter Major Nidal Malik Hasan, who e-mailed Awlaki prior to the attack.

Sources told Fox News that Awlaki, who is a former Muslim chaplain at George Washington University, met with the Christmas Day bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab in Yemen and was the middle-man between the young Nigerian and the bombmaker. Awlaki was also said to inspire would-be Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad.

Apparently, none of the FBI's information about Awlaki was shared with the Pentagon. Former Army Secretary Tommy White, who led the Army in 2001, said he doesn't have any recollection of the luncheon or any contact with Awlaki.

"If this was a luncheon at the Office of Government Counsel, I would not necessarily be there," he said.

The Pentagon has offered no explanation of how a man, now on the CIA kills or capture list, ended up at a special lunch for Muslim outreach.

After repeated requests for comment on the vetting process beginning on October 13th, an Army spokesman insisted Wednesday that the lunch was not an Army event. "The Army has found no evidence that the Army either sponsored or participated in the event described in this report," spokesman Thomas Collins said.

Collins also noted that the FBI document referred to the “Office of Government Counsel” but should read “Office of General Counsel.”

Collins said he believed the event was sponsored by the office of the Secretary of Defense. A spokeswoman there said she would look into it and get back to Fox News.

A former high-ranking FBI agent told Fox News that at the time Awlaki went to lunch at the Pentagon, there was tremendous "arrogance" about the vetting process at the Pentagon.

"They vetted people politically and showed indifference toward security and intelligence advice of others," the former agent said.

Qaeda-Linked Imam Dined at Pentagon after 9/11 - CBS News

The latter article you posted has no value to the discussion at hand, but it doesn't suprise me. Anwar is from New Mexico and has been an Al-Qaeda operative for a long long time, it makes sense that they would contact him first.

Back to Medina.... She is a secessionist and a 9/11 truther, what about that isn't crazy?

You are mistaken about her views on secession.
She has only advocated 'Nullification' and 'Interposition' as tools to negate the Overreaching arm of the Federal Government. Secession is the furthest thing from the solution to our problem.

And she is only a 9/11 truther in the way that we all are... We want to know the TRUTH about what happened that day.
Do you not know that 6 out of 10 commissioners of the 9/11 commission report Question the Official account?
9/11 Commission Members Doubt Official Story
Government Warned 9/11 Commission ‘Not To Cross The Line’

And what about Ray Mcgovern the CIA Analyst who has this to say...
Ex-CIA Analyst Ray McGovern Talks About 9/11 Truth on CSPAN on Yahoo! Video

And most importantly have you seen this?

Loose Change Final Cut

Nevermind, I'm talking to the wrong person. You're fucking crazy if you really believe that shit.

NULLIFACATION!!! Really!?!?! What the fuck is wrong with you man? You do realize that if we went that route that we would have to found our own currency, armed forces, social services, public services, income tax, etc. Do you know how many BILLIONS of dollars that would cost....... all w/o federal funding.

Not to mention having to fight off THE UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES from trying to take back the world's 8th largest economy...... (which is Texas)

Go back in your hole and worry about when the "FEMA deathcamps" open you fucking nut.

LOOK OUT FOR CHEM-TRAILS!
AND DONT DRINK MILK, THE GROWTH HORMONES WILL TURN YOU INTO A COMMUNIST!

There is Absolutely NO need to get hostile Dusty.

I will Address your points one at a time.

There are over 1300 architects and engineers along with 6/10 commissioners of the 9/11 commission report and RAY Mcgovern and thousands of witnesses who Don't believe the official report.
They all cite some very incriminating evidence.
1)There was Thermite explosives found abundantly in the dust of the twin towers. This FACT was left out of the official report.

2)They bring up the fact that building 7 fell in the exact same way that the twin towers did BUT that it was never hit by a plane and only had minor damage compared to other surrounding buildings. Building 7 is NOT EVEN mentioned in the official report.

3) There are hundreds First response witnesses (police and firefighters) who say they heard and SAW explosions coming from the lobbies of the twin towers. The Official report does not mention that Important Fact.
4) Did you know that Nobody has been charged with doing the crime? That's right Osama Bin Laden is NOT even Charged with the crime on 9/11. You can go to the F.B.I website and it does not even MENTION 9/11 as one of Bin Ladens Crimes.
Do you want to know why?
When asked by a reporter about the lack of mention of his Involvement in the crime An FBI spokesman said that there is NOT ANY Evidence that he was involved!
5)8 of the 19 hijackers are still alive!!! That's right. How can that be you ask? They were victims of identity theft!!
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

As for nullification, I question if you have ever read the United States Constitution and the Federalist papers because we have all the things you mentioned without federal funding.

Don't you know that Federal Funds come from the state who gets the money from YOU anyways?
So by doing the job ourselves with our state congress we would get better quality services at less cost.

As for fighting the United States Armed Forces i must admit i have no idea what you are talking about, unless you are saying that the army may try to fight Texas dwellers for nullifying Federal Mandate in which case that would be wrong. Don't you think?

As for the Fema Death Camps and Chemtrails..

I haven't seen any evidence connecting Political Philosophy and Diet But have you seen this?
Sodium Fluoride is a Dangerous Poison being Added to our water supplies as documented here
Pause at 5-6 seconds and read the label on the bag!!!

Also, I recieved my Master of Arts in Liberal Studies from Johns Hopkins University in 1978. Don't even start with that "Have you read the Constitution" bullshit. You know nothing of what you claim, only what you are scared enough to believe.

Don't try and lecture me on the principles of our Constitution, you don't know who you're trying to scam.

Did you even read that pdf you posted?

"Chapter 1
Introduction

1–1. Purpose

This regulation provides Army policy and guidance for establishing civilian inmate labor programs and civilian prison camps on Army installations. Sources of civilian inmate labor are limited to on– and off–post Federal corrections facilities, State and/or local corrections facilities operating from on–post prison camps pursuant to leases under Section 2667, Title 10, United States Code (10 USC 2667), and off–post State corrections facilities participating in the demonstration project authorized under Section 1065, Public Law (PL) 103–337. Otherwise, State and/or local inmate labor from off–post corrections facilities is currently excluded from this program."

They're using inmates from Federal and State prisons, not innocent civilians.....

It seems to me that you are still simply talking shit to me and not addressing any of the issues I have raised specifically.

let me ask you, since you are the expert... Would you agree that Individual Liberty (self- Discipline rather than force through LAW) is one of the principals that are embedded in our Constitution?

To answer your question, no. Every citizen must abide by the social contract which is established by our duly elected governing authorities, AKA the law. If we were to rely on only our individual self-discipline, we would have no real government. The government doesn't control its citizens, it's the other way around. By electing officials to represent us, we there-by give permission for that official to delegate and vote "yea or nay" in our interests.

If you're looking for a system in which any person can do whatever the fuck they want regardless of wether it breaks the law or harms another, then that's called anarchy.

These days anarchy doesn't mean "do whatever you want" If you need an example of modern day anarchy, look to Central Africa. Today, all anarchy means is whoever has the biggest gun is in charge.

Back
Top Bottom