420 Magazine Background

Types Of Hashish

Gold Seal and Red Seal supply increased dramatically when Russia got into Afghanistan but was originally N Indian according to my man in Amsterdam
Thank you much for the information. I suspected Northern India, was supprised by Afganistan for gold seal. The peppery stuff is what I want to find. I suspect it will be next to impossible as having smoked for 30 years you find a few special gems along the way that seem like one of a kinds and very well may be. I'm off on a plant hunt to breed and see if I can at least get close to repoducing it, any strain suggestions for that over the top delicious pepper spice smell would be appreciated. I will of course do my own research. I'm off down the rabbit hole wish me luck lol. This could take awhile.
 
I had some amazing afgani black sometime ago. It was amazing, first hit (even a just decent hit) and your face melted!
Ive had some bubble. I didnt like the taste as much. I honestly havent liked anything as much. I have a guide somwhere on how to make different types of hash. Id love to do it all at some point. Im most excited for honey oil. That looks like its the best!
Hoo hoo wait till you knead honey oil into your mix while making hash! Just ridiculous.
 
another excellant read is: Hashish by Robert Connell Clark -- cover's history, cultures, hash-making- traditional, high tech, home-made , ingredients, for medicine ,ect this is the ione book you want if intrested in the subject. Also "Frenchy" the hash-man has great video's true landrance strains at : "The Real Seed Company" and "swamine" for hash
Thank's i'll check it out.
 

safeman

Well-Known Member
Thankyou very much Safeman!
check out "Frenchy" the hash man for excellant video's/podcast all about methods of + more One thing he mentions is one is going to make hash with a specific strain your picked strain has to be very, very ripe (EACH trichome head needs to be at least 80% amber that is not harvesting when the plant is 80%amber (there is a difference)
 
I un
check out "Frenchy" the hash man for excellant video's/podcast all about methods of + more One thing he mentions is one is going to make hash with a specific strain your picked strain has to be very, very ripe (EACH trichome head needs to be at least 80% amber that is not harvesting when the plant is 80%amber (there is a difference)
I understand, all trichomes 80%+ amber(each individual trich) not 80% turning amber on the plant with the other 20% being milky white. One would think that a ripe trichome would melt and respond very well to hash making for sure. That would make sense. A plant that ripe would also be maxed out on resin production would it not? (Of course it would) Youtube for the videos? Thanks a million safeman. I'm off to make some magic coconut oil and an absolute. You have a great day! Long weekend if your Canadian. Have a great weekend if your not! Gonna check out a chanel called Extraction magazine as well looks like Buddy knows his stuff from one I watched awhile back. Frenchie first though.
 
I un

I understand, all trichomes 80%+ amber(each individual trich) not 80% turning amber on the plant with the other 20% being milky white. One would think that a ripe trichome would melt and respond very well to hash making for sure. That would make sense. A plant that ripe would also be maxed out on resin production would it not? (Of course it would) Youtube for the videos? Thanks a million safeman. I'm off to make some magic coconut oil and an absolute. You have a great day! Long weekend if your Canadian. Have a great weekend if your not! Gonna check out a chanel called Extraction magazine as well looks like Buddy knows his stuff from one I watched awhile back. Frenchie first though.
Frenchy oops
 
check out "Frenchy" the hash man for excellant video's/podcast all about methods of + more One thing he mentions is one is going to make hash with a specific strain your picked strain has to be very, very ripe (EACH trichome head needs to be at least 80% amber that is not harvesting when the plant is 80%amber (there is a difference)
Lol I went looking for Frenchy and laughed, he is the guy on Extraction magazine. Good stuff.
 
Thanks will take alook at extraction mag theriis anothe one called Terpens mag (will get the correct name of - concerns with edibiles) Glad you were able to meet Frenchy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah he's the man. Terpens mag, i'll search it after work tonight. I had run across French before but briefly, I started one of his long videos got into it a bit and couldn't finish then lost track of him.
 
Top Bottom