420 Magazine Background

Types Of Hashish

safeman

I get my supplies from Bubble Bag Dude dot com, I have the bags and they have a good deal on the washer. If I recall it saved $10 to buy them separate. Yeah I know :19:
NtHANKS - Have a set of bag + some extras --- will look into bubble bag dude One of the bubble bag site hacked in to my account (banked stoppped them can't remember which was one out or Colorado ??? So I'm
a bit scared , guess I will send cash Do that with seeds (no Bank record, ect) and many give discounts - at present the attitude seed bank gives 20% off how ,AMY BAGS DO YOU USE ? AMOUNT OF WASHING TIME - 5 MINUTES ?

Morda Grown

I use 5 the 220 (work bag), 160, 129, 73, & 25 Micron. I would like a set of 8 all mesh that includes the 45...43 yeah that one lol. I do three washes per batch.

Batch 1 Wash 1
Pre Soak for 20min
Slow Agitation for 7min
Post Soak 15min

Batch 1 Wash 2
Pre Soak for 20min
Med Agitation for 10min
Post Soak 15min

Batch 1 Wash 3
Pre Soak for 20min
Hard Agitation for 10min
Post Soak 15min

This is what I found worked best for what I was doing, your times can/may vary.

Phytoplankton

NtHANKS - Have a set of bag + some extras --- will look into bubble bag dude One of the bubble bag site hacked in to my account (banked stoppped them can't remember which was one out or Colorado ??? So I'm
a bit scared , guess I will send cash Do that with seeds (no Bank record, ect) and many give discounts - at present the attitude seed bank gives 20% off how ,AMY BAGS DO YOU USE ? AMOUNT OF WASHING TIME - 5 MINUTES ?
I use an 8 bag system, so you get 7 grades. I wash for about 15 minutes (hand) or 10 minutes (drill), then harvest. Then I'll do a second run and if the yield is good, sometime I'l do a third run. A 10% return is OK, 15% is good, 20% is great. Depends on what the the original make-up of the run is (sugar leaves, trim/popcorn bud, or bud). Make sure it stays super cold, have lots of ice available.

Last edited:

Morda Grown

If you live in a northern climate snow works very well from I'm told. At the Time I did mine we did not have enough snow so I went with Ice. As Phytoplankton says, Make sure you a lot... I could go through 10lbs with 1, 3 wash batch. It also best to make it when it is cold outside, late Oct or early Nov.

Phytoplankton

Snow, what an excellent idea!! I go through about 20-30 lbs of ice for a typical 8 bag run in 5 gallon buckets (in the summer), run through 3 times. Another thing, be careful that you don't hit the side of the bag when using a drill with a paddle/stirrer, it can eventually tear up the bag.

safeman

I use 5 the 220 (work bag), 160, 129, 73, & 25 Micron. I would like a set of 8 all mesh that includes the 45...43 yeah that one lol. I do three washes per batch.

Batch 1 Wash 1
Pre Soak for 20min
Slow Agitation for 7min
Post Soak 15min

Batch 1 Wash 2
Pre Soak for 20min
Med Agitation for 10min
Post Soak 15min

Batch 1 Wash 3
Pre Soak for 20min
Hard Agitation for 10min
Post Soak 15min

This is what I found worked best for what I was doing, your times can/may vary.
Thank you very much ---- will use this method -- so I wash 1 batch 3x's Now I need to get a washer

Morda Grown

Washers are more genital on the weed so you get less contaminants. Five gallon Washers run about $150 to $250 depending on who you buy from. If want bigger batchs they make 20 gallon washers too, expect to drop some cash for a 20gal setup though.

safeman

Washers are more genital on the weed so you get less contaminants. Five gallon Washers run about $150 to $250 depending on who you buy from. If want bigger batchs they make 20 gallon washers too, expect to drop some cash for a 20gal setup though.
Now I start my hunt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom