Types Of Hashish

they've found stahses of like 300+ tonnes of has in afgahnistan. is nuts. but honestly in Europe all the good hash these days is coming out of Spain... keep in mind this gold seal business, there's hash from multiple countries that's been stamped with a gold stamp. personally bubble is the best kind of hash there is if made well - but whoever said it has no contaminants due to it only being made with water is wrong, you don't ADD any contaminants to it but if they're are there already... plus its not the best form of extract to make out of flower, great for trim I guess. I just make BHO these days. but from that list if I had to choose I'd be a charas man, maybe cos I was born in goa maybe I just hate working with pollen. shrug.

Thank you much for the information. I suspected Northern India, was supprised by Afganistan for gold seal. The peppery stuff is what I want to find. I suspect it will be next to impossible as having smoked for 30 years you find a few special gems along the way that seem like one of a kinds and very well may be. I'm off on a plant hunt to breed and see if I can at least get close to repoducing it, any strain suggestions for that over the top delicious pepper spice smell would be appreciated. I will of course do my own research. I'm off down the rabbit hole wish me luck lol. This could take awhile.
pineapple chunk, it almost burned on the exhale it was so peppery. yeah I wish I'd known about those one of a kinds being one of a kinds, I'd have saved them for a lot longer lol

Used to love hash, but when I was in college a batch of "Nepalese Temple Ball" hash flooded the market. I was broke at the time, so I didn't get any, turned out it was a good thing. Apparenly the hash is handmade and the resin was rolled in the hand and occassionally the maker would spit in their hand to keep it from, sticking to their hands, not a huge problem, except that the maker had hepatitis. A whole bunch of people got sick. Now the only hash I smoke is home made bubble hash, and it's as good as any commercial hash available.

I have had Blonde Hash and Black Gumball, Turkish... when I was younger. Now, I only smoke my home made bubble hash. It is a lot of work but, worth it and besides, I know what is in it.

Used to love hash, but when I was in college a batch of "Nepalese Temple Ball" hash flooded the market. I was broke at the time, so I didn't get any, turned out it was a good thing. Apparenly the hash is handmade and the resin was rolled in the hand and occassionally the maker would spit in their hand to keep it from, sticking to their hands, not a huge problem, except that the maker had hepatitis. A whole bunch of people got sick. Now the only hash I smoke is home made bubble hash, and it's as good as any commercial hash available.
interesting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hepatitis is passed by blood contact only-maybe this person had bleeding gums (teeth issues)

interesting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hepatitis is passed by blood contact only-maybe this person had bleeding gums (teeth issues)

Sorry, but you're wrong, hepatitis can be passed by hand to hand or hand to object contact if someone infected doesn't wash their hands well after using the bathroom.

Sorry, but you're wrong, hepatitis can be passed by hand to hand or hand to object contact if someone infected doesn't wash their hands well after using the bathroom.
thanks !!!! I stand corrected does it take a very long time to press kief using the hot water bottle method ? have tampered with this seem it will take quite a long time to press. maybe spread it thin instead of a small pile ? your thoughts

thanks !!!! I stand corrected does it take a very long time to press kief using the hot water bottle method ? have tampered with this seem it will take quite a long time to press. maybe spread it thin instead of a small pile ? your thoughts
Kief does not heat press well, It can be, but, it has a lot of contaminants in it. (weed crumbs) It would be better to just get a kief press and make coins.

does it take a very long time to press kief using the hot water bottle method ?
Can't help you there, I only make bubble hash. I usually pretty much throw out the first couple bags the 220and the 190 (I have an 8 bag system). My favorite is the 90 andthe 120, but the 60 and the 45 ar good too! As long as it bubbles when you put heat to it, it's the bomb! Here's a pic of the raw batch, before it was dried. It turns very dark/black when dried. In this batch the coarse stuff is above and below the quarter on the left side.
IMG_1126.JPG

I use a drill at the moment with a plastic quad paddle paint stirrer. I really would like to get a small washer though. Last year I did a large amount of sugar leaf for friend. My drill has multi speed but there is no way to set it slow, just finger pressure.

This was one 3 session wash I did. Being sugar leaf it was a small yield but, very tasty. I only have a 5 bag set at the moment. I would like to get a set of 8 all mesh bags.

washfull-01.jpg

Trim Before and After wash

beforanafter-01.jpg

This was my first attempt at making bubble hash. My friend wanted to see what he could get from his trim. He had just been tossing it in his compost pile. I can't wait to do some of the fresh bud I grow this year.

what about bubble hash instread of dry ice method - this way before the "bubble "Kief" dries put/ make into balls ?
That'll work! Bubble hash is pretty easy to work with. After I make it, I put it on a drying mat (can be as simple as parchment paper) then place it on a plate on top of my gas oven, turn the oven on and the residual heat both dries and cures the hash, even dry, most grades of bubble hash are pliable and soft. Once dry (black on the outside, greenish black inside), you can freeze it and it will last almost indefinitely. If you don't keep it cold or frozen it can eventually develop mold.

what about bubble hash instread of dry ice method - this way before the "bubble "Kief" dries put/ make into balls ?

I keep mine in a lock box in the freezer. If you want to learn about bubble hash look up a guy called Frenchy Cannoli. He has been doing it for years and knows his stuff.

That'll work! Bubble hash is pretty easy to work with. After I make it, I put it on a drying mat (can be as simple as parchment paper) then place it on a plate on top of my gas oven, turn the oven on and the residual heat both dries and cures the hash, even dry, most grades of bubble hash are pliable and soft. Once dry (black on the outside, greenish black inside), you can freeze it and it will last almost indefinitely. If you don't keep it cold or frozen it can eventually develop mold.
I did think about mold --- guess I will get a bubble machine -- Now which/what brand is best

I did think about mold --- guess I will get a bubble machine -- Now which/what brand is best
I get my supplies from Bubble Bag Dude dot com, I have the bags and they have a good deal on the washer. If I recall it saved $10 to buy them separate. Yeah I know :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom