Typical cost of Cannabis across the world

I broke my growth plates when i was a sophmore in highschool and went to a doctor a year afterwards and got a q for $25 for some dank med marijuana, but now im in florida and i only do it legally ;)

Where in Fla. are you and doing it legally??? I live in Fla. and I want to do it legally too? Shout out!!

R.E.C.

Depends. This is a big outdoor growing region,so prices are low now. 150-180 bucks for a big ounce of good local sticky bud,which is about the price range of regs and mids the rest of the year.

Primo weed,indoor or outdoor grown is 375-400 oz. but again the outdoor stuff is much lower than normal now. I picked up a half of supposed outdoor Northern Lights for 150 recently. I dunno what it really is but I keep waking up in the mornings in my chair after taking a couple three tokes on the one hitter.

That chart is a bit off the mark... You pay half as much in Amsterdam than you would in the UK for grass, but twice as much in Holland for hash. Probably cause the hash here is shit solid (soapbar, council, whatever you call it) and the grass is grown commercially by wee illegal chinese dudes!

Well we are in a drought right now in NC. No regs and only alittle exotic. You guys are lucky as hell. We need a patients network here

So anyone have any idea what an ounce price would be in Oregon right now?

Sitting on 26 ounces of amazing, really amazing stuff...

Half purple half diesel.. all amazing!

Perfectly dried, perfectly cured, lovingly tended to....

I had fun growing this first crop, am 50 days into my second grow!!

So anyone have any idea what an ounce price would be in Oregon right now?

Sitting on 26 ounces of amazing, really amazing stuff...

Half purple half diesel.. all amazing!

Perfectly dried, perfectly cured, lovingly tended to....

I had fun growing this first crop, am 50 days into my second grow!!

im from nor-cal a lot of people r-saying market is flooded right now, & nobody has any money,
i'm sitten on my crop also!
l8ter rnwy

From Australia, I don't think I have ever seen a gram going for anything but 20 if your buying it singly. Cheaper is mates rates, dearer is just wrong.

Pounds from 2500 to 2800(was willing to go down to 2000).., ounces 250 to 300..

Just have to find the folk with that spending loot...

Think Govt workers(teachers, cops, DMV etc.)

Midwest United States:

Mexican Schwag - $25/quarter, $80-100/oz

Midgrade - $10/gram, $30/eighth, $220/oz

Nugs - $20/gram, $50-60/eighth, $350-420/oz

im from nor-cal a lot of people r-saying market is flooded right now, & nobody has any money,
i'm sitten on my crop also!
l8ter rnwy

But... but... weed is recession proof!

I broke my growth plates when i was a sophmore in highschool and went to a doctor a year afterwards and got a q for $25 for some dank med marijuana, but now im in florida and i only do it legally ;)

Which growth plate did you fracture and did they give you a script for Mj for that? Crazyness if they did and please to be giving me your Dr.'s info! lol.

I used to know Annie Bananay from upstate New York. Your sister,perhaps?

A person could make an interesting fondue with a pound or so of govt. cheese and an ounce of schwag.

In middle Ga, I just paid $150 for a O of very good mids. That's pretty good, considering when it was "dry" around here an O of reggies or "goat weed" was $140-150. Scandalous! It smelled like armpits and tasted even worse.

here is england for £10 we can get anything from 1.5g to 1.9 and it is quite potent shit

Shit I live in the panhandle of florida and pretty decent bud is 65 an eighth here, purp goes for $100 an eighth. SHOOT ME IN THE FACE

CK

Some of these prices have me curious exactly WHAT you are getting for that price. I'd be uber curious to know b/c that would make the prices a lot more interesting.

Anyway, I'm in SoCal & paying on average of $20/gram for pot & between $30-50 for concentrate. But... I'm picky, just a side note.

I'd say the average 8th is about $50-65, just depending on what. It can get higher, but that's what I've been paying lately.

I average 2 lbs per twenty five items every month. After deducting electric, medium and nutes, the rest is all mine...:peace:

Back
Top Bottom