Typical cost of Cannabis across the world

We will always pay too much for Marijuana the way it stands now. Medical State or not we are paying rip off prices unless we grow our own.
Most dispensaries should be ashamed of themselves for what they charge medical patients to pay. These people have it hard enough already trying to keep a roof over there head and some food( I DON'T MEAN STEAK AND LOBSTER) on there dinner table. The Marijuana Dispensary Scene in Southern California is a complete joke. Why do some dispensaries advertise in smut rags??? What does MMJ have to do with these publications??? I personally have sat and watched what I'll call kids pull up in a car full of the same one kid jumps out and runs into the dispensary often not even being checked by a Security Guard and comes out to the car full of kids hollering out the windows , "What flavor did you cop?? and how much was it???" These people aren't sick and I'm sure that at least one has a MMJ card. Sadly you can buy one off the Internet and 10 minutes with a quack MD. The whole scene as it exists now needs to be cleaned up and until that is done prices will be set by how much they can sell and not by the proper MMJ patients receiving there medicine at a affordable set price.

RD :peace::peace::peace::420::420:

why's it matter who smokes and who doesn't? as long as they are over 18 i say hell yeah! i mean the MMJ card is just a legal excuse to smoke weed. To me i think it's your own choice whether you want to indulge in marijuana or simply have nothing to do with it, and not just because you have certain "medical problems" so you "need" it.

here in BC, 150 an O for low, 170-180 mids, and 200 for highs. (opr if your willing to drop the cash... you can get a pound of mids for 2100 ish... making it $130 an O)

even the mids will stink up your whole house if you have a half O stashed somewhere. typically 30% amber trichs, nice perfect white ash from the doobies.

either way, i still think even at $180, thats pretty ridiculously priced seems how a setup drawing $30 a month in electricity and $100 per cycle in nutes and misc stuff, can bring you a couple pounds once you have the setup (which is easily paid off first crop)

Here in Hawaii we pay $560-$600 an ounce of Primo Buds. Don't understand why so much for a place that we can grow all year round. I now have been growing my own. We can grow 6 plants and hold an ounce of smokable buds with a Medical card. We have no Dispensaries at all. Anyone want to open a dispensary here? :circle-of-love:

Here in Hawaii we pay $560-$600 an ounce of Primo Buds. Don't understand why so much for a place that we can grow all year round. I now have been growing my own. We can grow 6 plants and hold an ounce of smokable buds with a Medical card. We have no Dispensaries at all. Anyone want to open a dispensary here? :circle-of-love:
THIS. So true, I'm on Oahu, and for primo buds... That is dead on my friend. $80 an eight is pretty usual for it I've heard.

They were going to do some "test" for a dispensary thang over on Maui... Then I never heard about it again. Prolly never happened. Blah.

UK prices are pretty killer at £10 (about $16) a gram for regular. You're usually looking at 0.5-0.7g for high grade. Generally around £200-300 ($314-470) for an ounce depending on the quality. If you're unlucky your grass will be picked straight from the front lawn!

Nobody seems to do eighths, quarters or halves now, it's £10/g all the way up. And of course everyone wants a sale, so everyone has the dankest stuff!! Until you unwrap it, that is...

We, the United States of America should just legalize marijuana already. It is not going away. feds/state police ect. are just throwing money down the drain. Farm it and tax it. Keep our money in our own country. Stop the flow of money to places like Mexico/Columbia ect. Why support the cartels when we can support ourselves. Jeesh, it does not take a whole lot of brains to realize Marijuana is not leaving our lives. Conduct the business like alcohol and cigarettes.It would also hopefully stop the Mexican cartel from illegally growing it in our state Forrest and polluting our water only to sell it back to us. So much to say on this topic but will stop here.

Nobody seems to do eighths, quarters or halves now, it's £10/g all the way up. And of course everyone wants a sale, so everyone has the dankest stuff!! Until you unwrap it, that is...

Prices everywhere seem similar, depending on suppy/demand due to access. Resellers are always on the make, but growers just want to sell their crop. Small growers may make small sack sales to regulars. If you don't know the guy, it's because he hasn't approached you yet. Be available and good looking from the grower's point of view, whoever he or she is.
Stores/dispenseries are a target everywhere because of the money. Mega bale grows & sales are not the best supply line IMO; it's the middleman thing.

THsea, I'm proud if at all responsible for your crop that you personally need. I did goad you, my friend :) We know that you don't want to pay retail, even if there was a store. You smoke like a chimney and must grow productively. Every MJ user needs their own little grow, if possible. For a small investment and a modest commitment of spacetime, anyone can stumble through a successful grow. I'm sloppy and lazy, yet I've fooled many into thinking I'm some kinda hot-stuff grower. Truth is I grow some hot stuff; cannabis is simple. Lots of light, air. and water with a little bit of minerals. That's it, there's no magic. Excess harvest of my best, beyond my needs makes a few lucky regulars happy with $70 quarters. A neighbor sells import pressweed for $60 to not-so-lucky customers. My regulars are personal friends.
I'm in a northeast US city, surrounded by more of the same.

In Long island New York I pay 10 bucks a gram because i have a couple really good connects but the going rate around here is $20.00 for a dub that weighs .07-.08. BUt I get 3.5 for 40 bucks

Re: Typical cost of Cannabis across the world / Estonia

In Estonia 15 to 20 euros per gram. Was cheaper before times... but quality is actually good, clear high.
Some weed 0.1g is alright for 3-4 wake ups..

At good day one can actually get 10g for 100 - 120 euros..

Well.. anyways, perhaps situation in education sector will pick up soon so the prices will be me affordable

Back
Top Bottom