Typical cost of Cannabis across the world

Yes fentrum NA TUGA:) the prices are very cheap but is because the quality is not exactly the same sue to many grows are just soil seed and water no fertilizes ,no food,no boost etc

The good is an oz over there you can get for less than £100 euros and here the same stuff can fly as good as £180 an oz:)

Aloha,
A gram goes for $20 in Hawaii and we can grow it all year. We have Medical Cards but no dispensaries. Are we corrupt or what?. Sickning in my opinion. It's like having rolling paper and no weed.

2 stalks for 16 bucks man im sorry but u got ripped, HARD, stalks are usually thrown away becuase they have very little if any thc at all the main part is the stalks from the bud, the main weed stalk has barely any and wouldn't even get you stoned, the stalks by the buds would have some thc, but still have very little and mostly maybe not enough to you stoned unless you smoked alot. plus 1g for 1$, u must get either something that isn't even hash or not even a gram becuase i don't kno anyone in this world with that pricing. I wish i could live with you if this was for real tho.

In Croatia weed price is 15$ for 2.5grams of albanian seeded weed.I grow weed only for personal use because you can't buy good cannabis in my country.When you go to buy weed you need to pray God that dealer answer the phone,than you pray God that he have the stuff and you pray to God for the quality.When you want to buy you get weed without any info(strain,origin...)You always get random weed of bad quality. Peace from Croatia

i'm from morocco and we're known by the best hash we don't usually use weed (that doesn't mean weed is bad at all) in ketama the best hash u can get can cost until 2,5$ but in the capital RABAT or other big cities almost all the dealers mix their hash with other products to have more quantity ,even if the price still the same, the quality is too low cuz the moroccan fucking dealers aren't rastamans or hippies , they don't appriciate the good herb unfortunatly :( :peace:

i'm from morocco and we're known by the best hash we don't usually use weed (that doesn't mean weed is bad at all) in ketama the best hash u can get can cost until 2,5$ but in the capital RABAT or other big cities almost all the dealers mix their hash with other products to have more quantity ,even if the price still the same, the quality is too low cuz the moroccan fucking dealers aren't rastamans or hippies , they don't appriciate the good herb unfortunatly :( :peace:

I'm sure many of us have smoked a bit of Moroccan hash. I know I have.
When you say 2.5 do you mean $2.50 per gramme?

Aloha sdseeber,
Wow, that is low for per gram. Where in the U.S. do you live? Lol.Didn't think anywhere in our country tne price was so low. We pay 15-20 $ a gram unless u know someone that will sell for maybe $100 for a 1/4 oz. Lucky you . Good to meet you. Aloha

Texas peeked a few years ago 25-30 a gram but since more legalization in Cali and Colorado u can get a gram of some really good dro for 15 that was shipped from cali

Bosnia would be heaven on earth for you guys :p We get lows here for about 10 BAM a gram (5.7 USD or 5 Euros) and the good stuff is around 15 BAM (8.5 USD or 7.5 Euros) Guess we got off easy XD :lot-o-toke:

Aloha to all,
Some of you don't know how good you have it, and some have it bad. Here in Hawaii where canabis can be grown outdoors all year and was one of the first states to Medically Legal Marijuana and still have no dispensaries, our young and elderly that are sick and can not grow for many resons are forced to pay $400-$600 an ounce. On top of that crap, we are forced to pay $175 for a blue card each year to be able to grow 7 plants and have on hand no more than an oz of smokable bud. How is that? 14 yrs and no dispensaries. So I do grow my own and give what I can to the elderly and sick but they do need a blue card so I don't lose mine and can no longer help others. I do mostly edibles so the 7 plants can be stretched. We are close to getting trial dispensaries but no time soon. If I could get in and mail out of a state where the price is half of what it is here, I would be on the next plane.
KEEP IT GREEN.

The most expensive place in the world to get stoned is Japan, according to the United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime’s annual World Drug Report. The street price of a gram of cannabis weed was $58.30 in 2005, over twice as much as in the next most expensive nation, Australia.
cannabis_prices_graph.jpg
I live in Australia and this info is either outdated or takes one to two prices from one area of a state and applies it nationally. Our weed generally ranges from 1-3 grams for $25 depending on who you buy from. It's qaulity we lack not qauntity.... I just realised the pic says 2005 but my point still stands, prices were way cheaper back then. Chronic $250 ounces.. now its $300-$400 for shit. $600 oz for fire.

I just went to listen to a DEA agent discuss costs here in TX. Stated cost was $300-$350 per oz. You all do the math.
Peace and Love my friends!

Back
Top Bottom