Typical cost of Cannabis across the world

Although old, those prices are not correct for Australia... Never got $27 a gram.. Grams are sold for $20... 3 for $50 quarter $70-$110 half $140-$170 ounce $200 Bush $250 outdoor $270-$300 indoor...

The overproduction of it in Oregon has dropped prices like a rock as the old "supply and demand" factor (as they would give a grow license to anyone that paid the fee pretty much, so way too many folks thought they would get rich), so prices will remain low until either Feds allow interstate commerce or a bunch of growers go out of business. You can get real good indoor stuff for about $100 an oz w/o looking very hard and outdoor for $65 on the street and it is around $125-300 an oz at the Dispensaries for the good stuff (which includes the 20% Sin Tax) the more budget stuff goes for a lot less and it's still quite decent stuff unlike the old days of the imported brick crap.

The overproduction of it in Oregon has dropped prices like a rock as the old "supply and demand" factor (as they would give a grow license to anyone that paid the fee pretty much, so way too many folks thought they would get rich), so prices will remain low until either Feds allow interstate commerce or a bunch of growers go out of business.

Seems to me that if that happens, those Oregonian growers might have an out-of-state market... for a figurative 2.5 seconds :rolleyes: . Sure, it'll still be illegal at the state level in most states - for a time. However, the moment that DC collectively declares, "We don't care; in fact, it's now a viable commodity," a huge chunk of fear will evaporate like so much mist on a quickly warming day. Unless that hypothetical statement is followed immediately with, "But we'll cut off your federal highway (etc.) funds if you do." IIRC, that had an influence on getting the minimum alcohol purchasing age raised to 21 in a lot of states.

I could be wrong, of course; the federal government might significantly alter its stance on cannabis and the various states continue to keep the laws against cannabis on their books. But I feel that it'll be like making popcorn. Only instead of pops, it'll be LEGALIZED... LEGALIZED... LEGALIZED LEGALIZED... LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED... LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED (et cetera). In other words, first one (more) state allows it, then a couple, then a few - and then flood.

In Denmark the average non-bulk prices are:

Per g in USD.
$ 8-12 for import hash.
$12-14 for indoor herb.
$5-8 for outdoor herb.

Medicinal herb from the government (Only available for terminal patients) costs $115 for 5g... :rolleyes:

A company here recently got the first license to import medical cannabis, I think it'll be mainly from Canada and Israel.

Water tastes like a white coffee with 2 sugars but without the coffee milk or sugar added...

I so want to be a comedian :rofl: there's a joke there, I'll keep practicing to bring out the funny...

Bought this in Colorado today at a rec marijuana company today. This stuff is crap. It smokes like hay. No Tricombs. I think it was machined trimmed. I asked the Bud tender to show me some sticky buds. She said we never get that in Colorado. I just looked at her. She said it's to dry here. Lol, I don't have that problem. She really has no idea what real Marijuana looks and tastes like. And she's a bud tender. What these commercial growers are doing is wrong. It's a big problem here in Colorado at either the Medical side or Recreation side
IMG_154464615960F.jpg
paid $40 dollars U.S. for a 1/2 ounce of crap. At least I have some growing.

In spain the prices vary greatly between commercial and domestic.

3000€ /kilo for good indoor
1700€ /kilo for good outdoor
4500€ / kilo for indoor cali strains

If you're buying less than 100 gram the price for cali weed is 8-10 a gram. Good indoor is 5-6 a gram, and good outdoor is 3-4 a gram.

It all varies on who you know, but they are the general prices now.

I find it shocking that someone in the states would be charged 150$ for three eights...

There are people in CA paying $75 for an 1/8. Blows my mind. :hmmmm:

Get a rapper to endorse your garden or pay for a nice article write up overusing phrases like “terpene profile” and “connoisseur” and you’re good to go.:thumb: And all this while CA is massively overproducing.

Illegal shops offer much better pricing, but then you’re dealing with that. CA has fucked things up so bad that Mrs. Gadfly finally said “ok, put your tent up if it will get you to stfu about it.”

I thought legalization would make things cheaper. Just one more thing to add to my long list of, shows wtf I know.

There are people in CA paying $75 for an 1/8. Blows my mind. :hmmmm:

Get a rapper to endorse your garden or pay for a nice article write up overusing phrases like “terpene profile” and “connoisseur” and you’re good to go.:thumb: And all this while CA is massively overproducing.

Illegal shops offer much better pricing, but then you’re dealing with that. CA has fucked things up so bad that Mrs. Gadfly finally said “ok, put your tent up if it will get you to stfu about it.”

I thought legalization would make things cheaper. Just one more thing to add to my long list of, shows wtf I know.
That's the problem with the commercial takeover. Prices go up, quality goes down.
Over here cuttings of sundae driver and wedding cake, gelato #33 go for 1000€ each. For the real deal. All because it's famous from America.

The "illegal growers" should be able to supply the market otherwise you end up with generic crap.

Over here cuttings of sundae driver and wedding cake, gelato #33 go for 1000€ each. For the real deal. All because it's famous from America.

If you'd typed as much as 100€, I might have had a tear ready to shed, because I'm assuming the exchange rates would have put that price well beyond "fifteen bucks and a promise to sell one back for the same if someone's cat got too old to remember which container the litter box was." But 1000€? All I can come up with is: :rofl:.

If you paint a rock green, stick a couple of those jiggly eyeballs on it, glue some hair on top, offer it for sale for the price of a used car and someone buys it, well... that's not the seller's fault.

If you'd typed as much as 100€, I might have had a tear ready to shed, because I'm assuming the exchange rates would have put that price well beyond "fifteen bucks and a promise to sell one back for the same if someone's cat got too old to remember which container the litter box was." But 1000€? All I can come up with is: :rofl:.

If you paint a rock green, stick a couple of those jiggly eyeballs on it, glue some hair on top, offer it for sale for the price of a used car and someone buys it, well... that's not the seller's fault.

The price difference per kilo is 2-3000 or more depending on the buyer. So spending 1000 on a cutting is a worth while investment. As that person would have market dominance as the strains are exclusive.

I wouldn't do that myself like.. It's a bit crazy, but I can see why one would.

If you have a few strains to offer and they each fetch a high price then you will do well.

That can be a problem for seeds as you don't know what you are getting, they could suck.

In nova scotia prices fell off after legalization.
I was paying 6.50 a gram for premo
Now its down to 3$ a gram for premo

Im paying $110 an oz deleivered to my door of strawberry cough AAA. Order it on line, to your door less then 30 minutes. Halifax N.S. (thats a sale but there is always 2 or 3 strains on for that deal)

Outdoor home grown is going for 1100-1200 a pound or 2.50$ a gram

Depending who you know in Maine you can get medicinal grade indoor from anywhere as low as $100 an ounce from the grower up to $350 an ounce on the retail end, I remember 6-7 years ago it was a consistent $4,500 a pound.. Thankfully those days are gone!

Back
Top Bottom