Typical cost of Cannabis across the world

Price dropped in Canada when it became legal, Oz anywhere from 100-220 depending how good it is. The government stuff is way to expensive and comes packaged in crazy amounts of plastic not to mention it’s usually dry as all hell. I bought it threw legal means once just to say I did it but I’m not really a fan of mass produced cannabis.

yeah the canadian gov is selling grams like some punk in the school yard. it's just sickening that they price it by the gram and how much it costs. unreal.

but even worse is i just found out a guy in my town has been selling oz for $300 LMAO. a couple guys i went to school with were telling me about it, i felt sorry for them and gifted them each an oz lol.

This needs to go back to old days of weed . Gas was 19 cents a gallon and weed was $45 for a kilo . In 1971 we drove 400 miles just to buy one kilo and bring it back home and just stuff 10 baggies full for $10 bucks each and smoke the rest . Was always some badass weed . Every one would put in an order then they would bring it over the river for you . Went to this same spot till 77 it had gone up to $65 a kilo by then and was tooo dangerous to do anymore! Then it was Columbian weed the taste was awesome but it was $25 an ounce loved it and still bought it . By the time the 80’s came around it was a cattle farmer in Oklahoma growing it for $175 a pound till he got busted in 83 , couldn’t afford to feed his cattle till he did this ! Now to date in Texas weed is $200 1/4 pound for Mexican!

Hey guys, I'm new here.
I come from a country that cannabis isn't exactly legal. I've been medicating for a very long time.
I prefer cannabis over the pills I'm prescribed. Which cost an arm and a leg in comparison.
The problem is always the availability here.

So I've decided to try and grow my own. I've never been successful getting past tiny sprout.

I'm growing in the attic of my house. Grow lights and outdoor aren't really an option for my situation.
I have placed the medium and sproutlings by the window with a plastic over the pot. I have some vermicast coming in the mail.

I live in a tropical place with plenty of humidity, currently at 56% with no drastic changes.
The spot i had placed the pot is by the window where it can get plenty of mid day sunlight.

I'm trying to research good tips and food for my soon to be plants. All I've been seeing are fertilizers and food specifically for cannabis. Unfortunately I have no acces to such products. I was wondering if anyone can recommend generic store kinds.

I'd appreciate any advice to help me get to the harvest stage of my grow.

In some villages here in Alaska it’s 50 dollars a gram, and those grams aren’t even a full gram, more like .5 XD but where I’m at it’s 20 dollars a gram.

Was looking at this again and it reminded me of this video i saw.
In South Africa I accidentally purchased 22 pounds of the Chronic for 100 US Dollars. I thought it was going to be 2 ounces. I was leaving 6 days later so I smoked joints the size of beer cans then I bathed in it before I had to leave it all behind. -Larryeyesky(video uploader)
Herbal Bath in 22 pounds of marijuana
This is awesome! I would have made the strongest fudging brownies and ate and shared them all, well maybe try to take a few with me.

I guess we got it made here in southern ontario. Legal bud from government runs from 6 -14 $ a gram. If i call the homey, were talkin 120 - 180$ per oz. A bag of mid grade would be 120-140, high quality top tier would be 180. Shatter / budder etc 30 -40 a gram.

Dispensaries are like border duty free with hidden cams,& you've been logged.
For Ca peeps tracking sources for personal here lays a strain profile of some interest :420:
Tweed Bakerstreet Cannabis Seeds (THC)
  • THC: 15 − 24 %
  • CBD: 0 − 0.07 %
  • Hindu Kush | CNB-00600005
  • $60.00 CAD
  • Equivalent to 4g of Dried Cannabis = 4 Seeds In Total
Terpene profile
MYRCENE - Earthy/Musky
CARYOPHYLLENE - Hoppy
ALPHA/BETA PINENE - Pine
LIMONENE - Citrus & TERPINOLENE - Pine/Citrus
A few questions remain
While some provinces in the west still lack availability of legal seeds, other provinces are already offering seeds along side cloned plants.
In the black market, companies such as Quebec Seeds and Crop King have been offering a far wider variety of strains for years at a comparable price. The biggest question that remains perhaps, is the quantity of feminized seeds Albertains will receive with their order.
We cannot find anything on the website that suggests these seeds are feminized at all (required feminine plant to produce cannabis buds), which puts into question the value of the packages we are purchasing.

:nicethread: just wanted to say that video is sickkkk

and in Georgia(USA) we pay 5 a g for mids and up to 25 g for the best stuff but id say it does average around 15 a g for beasts
I pay about 8.5 USD per gram. Here in GA

I remember Buying weed for $10.00 USD for an OZ. of good smoke everyday all day 24 & 7, then it went to $20.00 an OZ. (you should have heard everyone complain about the "Rip Off" ) Man that was a lot of Doobies ago !
Hahahaha 20? Omg I wish. Try 200 a zip

But we pay
⅛ for $17.5 (that only weights 2.5g tho these days we call it a 'bag')
Oz for $157
Lb for $1900

We don't differentiate between tops/mids/hydro/outdoor. Those prices are converted to USD for you guys and is for top quality stuff

Oh Adelaide australia

Here in NS, there are a couple online ”Grey Market” (as the government refers to it) companies that will deliver to your door for $99 CDN/oz. Not great stuff, assume it is the smaller bud out of bulk batches of bud, but it’s no worse than the government weed. Better quality bud from these same guys can go up to $10g and more.

Most small growers around here only charge $100/oz

Back
Top Bottom