Typical cost of Cannabis across the world

As a dispensary owner I understand retail cost. I keep my prices as low as possible but its the government that drives our prices up. Its unfortunate but its the way it is
I can understand your situation and for those who cannot grow their own medicine you are providing them the ability to legally purchase their meds. I can see why the prices are like they are, documentation, testing, packaging etc... every penny counts. I don't know about your profit margin and it's really none of anyone's business but I bet it is not very high.

As a dispensary owner I understand retail cost. I keep my prices as low as possible but its the government that drives our prices up. Its unfortunate but its the way it is
I'd rather pay full price to a dispensary over a street dealer any day of the week, I believe in supporting local businesses and not street gangs that have developped horribly over the past 10 years.

I can understand your situation and for those who cannot grow their own medicine you are providing them the ability to legally purchase their meds. I can see why the prices are like they are, documentation, testing, packaging etc... every penny counts. I don't know about your profit margin and it's really none of anyone's business but I bet it is not very high.
Also don't forget sales tax, state tax and federal tax. Just in tax they take 50% off the top.
I'd rather pay full price to a dispensary over a street dealer any day of the week, I believe in supporting local businesses and not street gangs that have developped horribly over the past 10 years.
I'm a small dispensary compared to most. Im pretty much a 1 man operation, my better half helps a bit with trimming but I do the 90% myself including running a store front. I keep my pricing lower than the big guys....$200 a ounce for anything over 30% with a average of 2.5% terpenes.

Southern California here. $90 oz for OG Kush up to $275 oz for Wedding Crashers.
Smile and stay stoneder

I'd rather pay full price to a dispensary over a street dealer any day of the week, I believe in supporting local businesses and not street gangs that have developed horribly over the past 10 years.
The street dealers here are the Mom and Pop stores on the corner :rofl: and our gangs around here are a bunch of cattle in the field, the chickens are the worst, they start at the crack of dawn :rofl:

Oh, I love SW Missouri :ciao:

I grow my own with 420 Magazine and pay less than $20 an ounce ! :ganjamon:
Paid that for a gram at a gov. outlet, once , got some dry power in the bottom of a container.:eek: Disgusting. Not sure of any cost around here. For many, many years it was just a perk of a job. Nowadays I grow my own but have yet to calculate the cost. Not that it really matters much. :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom