Typical cost of Cannabis across the world

thats like the pabst blue ribbon vs heinekin debate

both get you drunk

one just tastes lots better

just bought an oz of leaf for 30 $ its not pretty but it last days and days longer than 30$ of tasty or pretty stuff and it does work

my bitch is tolerance been smoking widow for months every day
and it seems weak to me lately.....

guess i have to diversify my grow to get by in these bad economic times....

In Nor Cal (Sacramento to Oregon) budz are pretty cheap depending on who ya know. But an 8th is typically from 25-40. I used to get hooked up for 20 an 8th for nothin but Primo. I lived in San Diego for a while, and some dope tried screwin me over for $50 an 8th of shidd! yikes!

i grow my own and it doesnt cost that much but i have to say i think weed is over priced too many middle men i come from a time when a dime bag meant a dime bag and 4 finger lids of red bud columbo was 25 dallors,and it will be interesting to see what weed will be under new laws which i cant wait for!and even if they dont i will never stop growing!

in oregon we pay $10 a gram for high grade medical mj. for non patients. and $100 an oz for patients

each grower prices their own medicine. most growers have approx the same prices as i wrote above, give or take.
when you get your medical card, you make the decision to either grow for yourself, or have a self chosen "care giver" who grows your medicine for you.
each care giv er can have up to 4 patients they grow for, and each patient is allowed 4 flowering plants at a time.

Outside of Philadelphia - Way too high. (prices) An Oz of primo, which I have not been able to find lately, can go for 400-550. It has been like this for so long that people are starting to get used to it. I have seen prices such as 6 to 7 hundred in my area for certain strains.

were pretty high here in the states with no tolerance...its about 20 bucks a gram if you want something other than dirt

Ya over on the east cost it goes for 10 a gram for mids or dro, 20 for anything good like haze an kush .. Atleast that's what I pay

well guys i live in the states usually and im from colombia but right now
im in colombia visiting for like a year and ive been buying here
since i arrived but anyways
theres just weed here
punto rojo
or crippi
theres not really any strains that i can recognize
like form the sates i dont know the categorizations here
but i can buy usually about 2 pounds for about 20 dollars
so theres like 900 grams in 2 pounds for 20 dollars
u do the math i got tired lol:smokin::smokin:

The prices really depend on who you get it from ultimately..
I don't really buy weed because I grow it year round but the prices I sell to my friends of good stuff are usually 10-15 a gram, 40 a eigth maybe 50-60, 300oz, 1800 1/2 pound, the bud is always anything good likehaze,Whitewidow,jackherra,M39,Blueberry kush, GDP and I have several purple urkle going right now they are looking very nice ... except one turned a funny color red during the flowering stages? Not really sure what that's about yet but I'm looking into it.
Anyone have any ideas? I'm dumbfounded.
:peace: :smokin:

Around Southeast Texas Reggie runs about 25-30 for a half, 50-60 for the Oz.
Dro can range anywhere from 20-40 a gram depending on strain.

It all really depends on whether we've been hit by a hurricane or not.

gotta love canada!!

around edmonton (alberta) we typically pay about $10 a gram of primo BC bud, which works out to about $8 american

happy 420 all!!

Here in North Carolina prices have went up slightly recently, but the average is

Regular:
1.5g - $5
28g - $60
QP - $200

Kind:
1g - $15
7g - $70
28g - $250

Back
Top Bottom