Typical Frost's First Grow - Bag Seed - CFL & LED - Soil - DIY - Semi-Stealthy

Typical Frost

What strain is it?
Ebay bag seed lol.

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Said it was sativa I don't really know what it is though.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Veg 24/0 till I get it light proofed.

If in Veg... For how long?
11 days so far

If in Flower stage... For how long?
0 days

Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor

Soil or Hydro?
Soil

If soil... what is in your mix?
Miracle grow organics

If soil... What size pot?
I don't know what size in thinking 1/2 gal or 1 gal

Size of light?
Different cfl sizes and some 3 watt led

Temp of Room/cab?
I don't know I need to by a thermostat

RH of Room/cab?
I don't know I need to buy a RH meter

PH of media or res?
6-7 PH using droper test

Any Pests ?
Flies because I live next to a barn

How often are you watering?
Once every couple of days

Type and strength of ferts used?
5ml to a gal of ph water

Hey everyone I'm new to growing cannabis and I learned a lot about going on this site and I wanted to give it a shot. I will be doing everything on the cheap because I'm on the extra low side of money right now. I know I need to get a thermostat/RH meter.

So I got some seeds for ebay. (lol) Guy said it was a sativa. Miracle grow organics for soil and mission organic nutrients. So if anyone has questions or comments have at it. :)
20151123_143515.jpg
20151123_131524.jpg
20151122_124440.jpg
20151119_183218.jpg
20151118_015457.jpg
20151115_164609.jpg

Good morning, Frost. The baby looks robust - isn't it amazing how fast they grow? I was fortunate in that I could save my nickles and dimes and invest in a 1000K light but I'm so impressed with all the people that get great results on the cheap. Looks like you're on your way!

I've always been concerned about humidity too - mine's on the low side so I tried to compensate by spritzing the leaves with water at least once a day and it seemed to work. I ran my veg on a 19/5 cycle too. Just had to be different!

Hey frost:byebye:

I too had concerns for humidity, lack of during early veg. Once they get going they produce a good bit of RH.

Went from 25-35% now between 40-50 in veg.
1 plant in flower and shes pushing 55 herself.

Spritzing and hanging wet towels helped me early on.

Diagnosing problems is a nightmare! When I started having the lowest sugar leaves on my Jack Herers dry and turn brownish I must have looked at a million pictures on the Internet trying to find an exact match. At best, I could only narrow it down to a couple of nutrient problems and decided to treat what seemed to be the most commonly reported problem. Mine turned out to be a phosphorus deficiency. I used a fish bone meal top dressing and slightly upped the bloom nutes and it fixed it.

Wish I could help nail down the problem with the brown tips. Hopefully an experienced grower will chime in. But overall your plant looks great! Nice color and shape.

No I just started a new job so I have to pay some of my credit card debt off before I can start buying anything else for it. But I was thinking about building a 4×4×6' room and when I build it I will probably switch to flower.
I think it is the p and k that it needs they are getting burnt looking spots and starting to turn yellow I would post some pictures right now but my gf is sleeping and whenever I open the door to it it's like sending a beam of light from the heavens to my bed lol.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom