Looking fantastic mate. It going to fill the tent in no time.7/10/19 1:00 am Day 47
temp 82 rh 72% ec 1.85 ph 5.8 co2 1150
Hey guys, its been a crazy couple of days. My central ac went out 36 hrs ago and it's been getting up to 108f outside. I have been using a portable ac to keep the room that I grow in at optimal temps. It keeps the temps exactly where they were but has to run 24/7. The ac guy will be here in the morning to fix the main system.
On day 45, I changed the res and started the "late grow phase" from the chart I am going off of. I'll include it for reference. I meant to make this change gradually but forgot all about it until now. I'm at 60% full strength for the base nutes. I noted the ppm so you could see how each additive affected it. I also installed the screen at 10" from the net pot and weaved the 14 tops through it. I took off the growth from the very bottom as they were small and I already have more than enough growth sites building. I also added a 4th airstone so each line of the pump has it's own airstone.
Starting ro . . . . . . . . . . . .60
after 1ml/g armor si . . . .80
after 2.5ml/g calmag . . . 340
after 6ml/g micro . . . . . .860
after 6ml/g grow . . . . 1190
after 3ml/g bloom . . . 1300
needed 0.75ml/g ph down to bring ph to 5.8, it rose to 6.0 in 24hrs as it settled.