UglyMuppet's First Grow Easyrider

hey man. awesome easyryder hydro grow. You got an extremely large harvest. sorry if its stated in your journal already but what were your PPM's through the middle of flowering? I went through your journal and just looked at the pictures....

I would really appreciate it if you stopped by my journal and gave me some advice. My easyryders (also hydro) are on day 50 and my buds are much smaller than yours. I'm hoping they'll fatten up but I'm sure I won't luck out and be able to harvest at day 60 like you.

hey man. awesome easyryder hydro grow. You got an extremely large harvest. sorry if its stated in your journal already but what were your PPM's through the middle of flowering? I went through your journal and just looked at the pictures....

I would really appreciate it if you stopped by my journal and gave me some advice. My easyryders (also hydro) are on day 50 and my buds are much smaller than yours. I'm hoping they'll fatten up but I'm sure I won't luck out and be able to harvest at day 60 like you.

looking back i think i harvested to early. the trics looks right so i gave them a couple of more days in total darkness then they got the chop. i have been folowing your grow for some time. but i havent been online for a while. ill swing by and offer any help i can.

looking back i think i harvested to early. the trics looks right so i gave them a couple of more days in total darkness then they got the chop. i have been folowing your grow for some time. but i havent been online for a while. ill swing by and offer any help i can.

So about those PPM's ... I really would be interested to see what your nurtient levels were throughout the grow. I noticed your plants looked pretty fried by the end, and the plants responded to the high nute levels by packing on weight!

what nutrient line were you using and at what levels through the different weeks?

as i'm sure you know there aren't a lot of autoflowering hydro grow journals and a lot of people could learn from your experience.

i do not have any PPM's as i do not have a meter. i used Fox Farm nutes and loosely followed the recommended feeding schedule. but i did add nutes with every other water fill up. so they did get more than what the schedule recommended.

oh alright then. well thanks for sharing your journal with us. it sure makes easyryders look quite appealing. :bravo:

mine are on day 58 and still no where near done :reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom