UK Cheese Auto Grow

So what’s going on with the buds after the defol?
I knew I was going to get this from somewhere. I got high on Sunday multiple times and didn't post an after picture. :laugh::rofl:
So here is one from this morning.
Sight defoliation of the dead and dying leaves reveals a better view of the buds. Perhaps they are getting more light?

BTW Here is a picture of temps.
The lower two are in the UK Cheese tent at 8:30ish this morning. Light on 24/7 so I'm pretty sure the plant is getting the idea "Winter is Coming"

Well, I haven't check recently but will later today. I'm going to assume the temps increase a little during the later afternoon. This is mostly from the night time temps as the morning hasn't warmed up yet. Kind of like nature in Siberia?

Well temps are what temps are, can't really change that. I have understood that slightly lower temps during the later period of flowering were not so bad.

Is it possible to turn down the fan so there’s a little less air turnover in the tent? It might warm it up a bit.

I wouldn’t worry too much if you’re in the upper 60s. Metabolism might start slowing down if temps are below 64 or so.
:surf:

No fan in the UK Cheese tent. However inside tent temp this afternoon is 70 degrees with same low humidity. The other tent has dropped down to 68 with lights out and monkey fan is off during lights out.

Day 60 - Okay so I got the hint and here is a picture. Did a minor flush this morning. Pour through a 1/2 gallon of nutrient water mix. I have been mixing in the Bud Explosion and Sweet Candy with the Mega Crop. Only a slight Ph adjustment required.

A most interesting development. It would appear that the trichomes on this girl are turning cloudy. Even more interesting is that none of the pistils have turned amber /brown.

I say interesting because I have always had issues seeing cloudy trichomes on my previous and even my other current grow over in my flowering tent with the SLH and GL Girls. The pistils on all of those girls have been amber/brown for a long time.

I also figured out the spelling for Trichome. I had for some reason been using Trichcome, which apparently many also use. Both search on google, but apparently trichome is more correct from the original Greek word. It's nice to start the day of learning something new.

I always figure there's the correct spelling, and the incorrect spelling that so many people use it shows up in Google! Like defol vs defoil!
Being new to the Cannabis growing idea and trichomes were something we vaguely talked about previously it was a new term. The other thing is regardless of how you spell it here on 420 forums it's not recognized or corrected. I just finally got around to checking google for the correct spelling.

Regardless, they are looking more cloudy and today I noticed they seem to actually be filling in and getting thicker. I'm liking that for sure.:ganjamon:

Day 66 - Picture for today.
I have been tracking the behavior of the leaves and it appears that I have some Potassium (K) deficiency going on. Weird as I'm using Bud Explosion which is high in Potassium? Some have suggested I have some lockout going on. At this point I'm not too concerned as I figure I'm within a few days to a couple of weeks of harvest.

Back
Top Bottom