UK Cheese Auto Grow

This was a very short bushy plant. I could see being able to grow multiples in a small space very well. I could see three to four easily fitting in the 2x2 space of the small tent with double LED boards blasting 24hrs a day. If this smokes as well as it smells and with it's very Indica presence I will consider getting some more of the same again. I will most likely drop the other seed @InTheShed traded with me, a Triple Cheese from BarneyFarms, in the near future. That is after the new grow i've have just dropped seeds for. Watch for an upcoming new grow journal.

UK Cheese Auto - Final Trim and Buds into Jars for this grow.

This was a little side grow that I decided to do in my smaller Veg Tent under a 100watt HLG Quantum Board. Grown Hempy Style with MegaCrop Nutrients. I did use a minimal amount of Bud Explosion toward the end of the grow combines with a 1gm of Sweet Candy per gallon of mix.

Drum Roll! 59grams/2.08oz at .59grams per watt a little underwhelming. On the other hand 2ozs for a single little auto is pretty good. I'm pleased with the grow and really please at this point by the aroma. The final weight might be a little lower as it appears I might have jarred up a little early as the stems were still slightly pliable. I will take another weight in about a week from now after it's been in the Jar with Boveda at 62%.

Wrapping this grow up soon. It's in the jar and curing. Monitoring the humidity as it seems a little high in the moment.

I have started a new grow, my 5th. It is located here. My 5th Grow SLH and Gold Leaf

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom