UK Cheese Auto Grow

Day 8 - Sprouted a week ago on Thursday and up-potted on this last Sunday. I feel from what I'm seeing the tap root is already at or very close to the reservoir which is the take off point for the Hempy process. I'm looking for a major takeoff in growth over the next week. Will keep posted.
At this point I'm feeding 1/2 strength MegaCrop in 250ml quantity around the outside of the root riot encouraging the root to follow the water downward.
Sweet, I love Cheese! Pulling up a chair. Does anyone else see possible Thrip damage on the lower leaves? I had them recently, pain in the ahhh. I use diatoms ,top dress, and make it snow. Good luck!

Sweet, I love Cheese! Pulling up a chair. Does anyone else see possible Thrip damage on the lower leaves? I had them recently, pain in the ahhh. I use diatoms ,top dress, and make it snow. Good luck!
I was wondering about the little white spots. Will see if they appear on the next set of leaves up.

Turn over leaves, gently squeeze leaf as you move from stem to tips. Top dress with diatoms to stop the life cycle. Sprinkle on floor of tent, and outside of tent.

Wear a mask, gloves, and eye protection.

Food grade diatomaceous earth, not the stuff for pool filters. They sell it in the pesticide aisle in home depot.
I have two different types of Diatomaceous earth. One is extremely fine and powdery, the other is course and bigger. Used the course to get rid of fungus gnats a couple of grows ago. I'm getting from your info the super fine powder is what I want to use?

Arrgh - Thrips! :eek:

I use spinosad. But don’t get the Ready-to-Use spray. It’s too weak. The concentrate, mixed according to the directions, is what ya want!

Bonide (BND253) - Captain Jack's Dead Bug Brew, Insecticide/Pesticide Concentrate (32 oz.)

51Nf+MgSbXL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

As a follow up, after refreshing my memory, the actual difference between the RTU spray and the concentrate is as follows:

RTU - 0.001%
Mixed per directions - 0.0075%

BIG difference! The RTU just makes the f’ng thrips mad!

Another benefit of mixing your own is that spinosad should be used soon after it has been mixed (like within days).

:green_heart:

Day 10 - I have sprayed some more of my DE dilute and here is an update. I have rinsed off to see the new growth and it looks good. I do have on order and should receive the Spinosad concentrate on Sunday.

Here's a current look and the growth rate is looking really nice.

Day 13- Growing well showing the 4th nodes and beginning the 5th node.
Will let the 5th develop another day or so and then top above the 4th. Since this is an Auto I want to get the LST training started as soon as possible before running out of time and stretch beginning.

My previous symptoms from what looked to be Thrips seems to have calmed down. Not seeing anything on the new grow. Will spray again tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom