UK Plastic Greenhouse Experiment

SmokeyB

Hi all if anyone reads lol sorry for my absence I've bin busy sorting home problems out wich is now done but my partner don't want it in house incase of a fire so buying a metal shed an il insulate it anyway for now I just thought I'd share my greenhouse grow experiment first of ordered seeds from the valt I popped one seed in paper towel 6 days still nothing so I put another one in 24hr water then straight into soil it's just all purpose soil and perlite I've added but 2 days after putting in soil we have a seedling have a Sprougt it's going in greenhouse but today not much sun so got a lamp over it if probably go in green house tomorrow and bring in at night time leave lamp on for it going to get my normal bio bizz and se the difference first pictures dayb1 of sprout last picture is day 3 will upload once a week minimum

20221014_132339.jpg

20221016_194856.jpg

sorry for my absence
@SmokeyB , glad to see you back and happy for you and your partner that you have worked out those setbacks.
You've got a good start with that little young'un your preparing and I for one will be looking out for a continuation.
Thanks for sharing and good luck with that shed you are making.

garybo.

@SmokeyB , glad to see you back and happy for you and your partner that you have worked out those setbacks.
You've got a good start with that little young'un your preparing and I for one will be looking out for a continuation.
Thanks for sharing and good luck with that shed you are making.

garybo.
Yeah it been a long 1.5 years that's for sure but it's all done now and time to move on and start growing again I've got few more beans to drop but want them in a tent as don't do well in the cold shouldn't be to long before I'm back in tent thanks for stopping by :)

Day 5 for purple bud auto she in house at the mo as no sun today clouds taking over but light on in room where its to and I leave lamp on for over night trying to give it 24hr of light

20221020_131058.jpg

20221020_131033.jpg

Welcome back @SmokeyB

You are off to a great start; mind if I follow along?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Hi tok yeah it's been far to long I keep feeling like I'm doing wrong lol your more than welcome mate

Hi Joe all good thanks youself and I'm Just experimenting with the uk temps and soil and stuff outside as can't do indoor just yet but soon will be back to indoor aswell thanks for popping in

:thumb: @SmokeyB

Fuzzy :green_heart: a bit of UK growing.

The tin shed project ah & winter is coming... even tho parts of UK have been experiencing an Indian summer for this time of year.

:thumb: @SmokeyB

Fuzzy :green_heart: a bit of UK growing.

The tin shed project ah & winter is coming... even tho parts of UK have been experiencing an Indian summer for this time of year.
Hi fuzzy duck yeah but I got little heaters for tents if need but should be OK we have here to be honesty some days been like summer again but will be fun I could make a insulated box inside the tin shed with insulation around out side of it just noticed little white bugs on seedling so sprayed with some bug spray sns needs to deliver world wide lol

Hi Joe all good thanks youself and I'm Just experimenting with the uk temps and soil and stuff outside as can't do indoor just yet but soon will be back to indoor aswell thanks for popping in
All the luck to you in the world brosef. Fortune favours the bold 🤟💪

Are they autos?

All the luck to you in the world brosef. Fortune favours the bold 🤟💪

Are they autos?
Thankyou and Yeah purple bud auto that what there called ment to grow in cold wether still

I have a big problem little white bugs looks like there all in soil and over seedling what can I buy in UK that will really work for bugs or should I try neem oil @VetSmoke85 @skunkstTagged as ino you two are these neck of the woods

Day 5 for purple bud auto she in house at the mo as no sun today clouds taking over but light on in room where its to and I leave lamp on for over night trying to give it 24hr of light

20221020_131058.jpg

20221020_131033.jpg
Nice growth man had a little stretch there looking good.

I have a big problem little white bugs looks like there all in soil and over seedling what can I buy in UK that will really work for bugs or should I try neem oil @VetSmoke85 @skunkstTagged as ino you two are these neck of the woods
What do they look like mate? Got a ton of white flies everywhere where I am. My back garden is full of them. They look like tiny white triangles.

Back
Top Bottom